Vanessa Marino (View My Profile)
Tropical Tree Climbing is a small, family operated business dedicated to bringing fresh perspectives to the recreational and educational Amazon Rainforest travel experience for the enthusiastic nature traveler and wildlife photographer. We’re committed to achieving the best sustainably operated tourism opportunities, both as stewards of the earth as well as the rainforest’s inhabitants. We put our expertise in recreational tree climbing and photography to work to achieve the best of sustainable ecotourism and adventure travel through unique, inspiring Amazon rainforest adventure vacations.
Tropical Tree Climbing’s mission is to provide their visitors with a truly exciting, safety and low impact adventure travel. Our objective is to protect, connect, explore and bring awareness on a deeper level to the Brazilian Amazon rainforest. We customize our expeditions to suit your individual needs and desires.
To become the center of information and training for tree climbers, specializing in tropical areas of the world.
- Authentic experiences: (such as cultural visits, hiking, tree climbing, etc) and simple or comfort accommodations highlighting the natural beauty and solitude of the Amazon.
- Low-impact wilderness ethics: to emphasize its commitment to and respect for natural environments.
- Excellence in guiding and outfitting services: to ensure that the safety of the client is paramount.
- Smaller group sizes: to maximize client experience and minimize environmental impacts.
- Authentic, educational experiences: highlighting local natural and cultural history.
- Local expertise and services: to benefit the local economy.
- Tree climbing certification: for individuals aspiring to become professionals in the outdoor eco-adventure industry.
Vanessa MarinoTree Climbing and Hiking in the Amazon Rainforest
Tropical Tree Climbing
Manaus, Brazil Check Availability »