World class " Atlantic Salmon fly fishing in Gaspe (Quebec) Canada.. Season: May 25 to September 30 Average fish size: 10 to 35lbs + Accommodation: Motel / Hotel /Camping / B&B / Cottage.
What is included??
Professional guide service, all local transportation and fishing beats!!
Stay on the river and fish, we are in the background working for you!
We also offer our services to handle your draw cards (pre-season & 48 hours), recommend and select your waters according to your fishing dates, tell you what pools are holding fish, how to fish them & what flies to use. Moreover, we deliver your fishing passes daily to your Motel including a " back-up" fly for the following day!
Why book with us?
Our "Proximity" to the three Gaspe rivers, 15-20 minutes to fishing!
- We are first on the pools
- Flexibility to break at noon (if desired) and return for the evening fishing
- Expertise to obtain waters: 38yrs+ on these rivers!
(We follow the fish, thus, "Guarantee you'll fish over fish!")
- Fishing for all budgets- accommodations in town "at your choice"!
- You are not paying extra for waters - actual Zec rates!!
- Our professionalism and "top notch" client service
All Packages includes:
• fishing beats
• Guide service & local transportation
• Catch & Release license
• Accommodations (motel, cottages, B&B’s or, camping )
-Sight Fishing for Atlantic salmon
-Average fish size; 10 to 35lbs +
-Accommodations available 15-20 minutes to fishing.
-We have no fixed hours for fishing (early morning & evening) or (full day)
-Season: May 25th to September 30th
-We accept 1 to 10 anglers / day
-Fish start entering rivers by mid-May.
-Atlantic salmon flies and /or gear rentals available upon requests.
-38+years on these rivers, we guarantee you'll fish over fish!!
We offer split day fishing:
Early morning to noon, then late afternoon to evening.
Full day on the rivers.
Fly fishing for all !
Equipment rentals available.
Different accommodations available;
Let us know what works for you.!
Camping / motel / B&B / cottage
Listing # RA-1235133