Feb 7, 2013 09:40 - erexkiss | 2,981 views
Traveling in an RV is one of the most exciting ways to see the landscapes and cities that make the US vibrant. Whether you own and RV or plan on getting an RV rental, choosing where you want to explore in the US in your RV requires understanding what you are looking for. You should also match this with the cities that offer you freedom in the attractions that you can see. Take a look at our choices for the best places to visit in your RV:
Top 5 Places to Visit in Your RV
- Memphis, Tennessee: The city known for its affiliation with music superstar Elvis Presley is popular with international tourists and domestic travelers who are looking for a good time. The numerous music bars make Memphis the perfect choice for anyone who loves the textured sounds like blues and rock and roll.
- New Orleans, Louisiana: Commonly called the Big Easy, New Orleans is renowned for its culture which is drenched in French-Creole history and stunning architecture that you can see in the French Quarter. New Orleans is ideal for people who want to explore a historical city from the comfort of their RV. Sample some of the local cuisine that has made New Orleans famous as well as the city’s rich cocktail culture from the watering holes of the Big Easy.
- Los Angeles, California: LA is the city of angels and because of this, it has attracted a wide range of people such as actors and producers in entertainment for decades because it is the city where dreams are made. Shopping near Rodeo Drive and Wilshire Boulevard is bound to give you the chance to explore what makes LA so magnetic for the people who live there and the tourists who come to the famous city.
- Dallas, Texas: Everything is bigger in Texas; in your RV, you can discover what has made this oil city one of the most popular cities in the US. The city has plenty to offer you especially if you are traveling with your family. The Dallas World Aquarium is perfect for children while the Perot Museum of Nature gives adults the cultural kick they need.
- Miami, Florida: Tourists who like going to the beach are spoiled for choice when they go to Miami. This city sparkles with sandy beaches and resorts that cater to all types of beach fans. The city is also paved with art-deco buildings that come in a rainbow wash of colors. It can be like looking through a kaleidoscope when you are looking at Miami from the comfort of your RV.
Cross country travel in an RV is exciting especially if you are going to any of the destinations above. Be sure to pack extra sets of necessities such as clothing and blankets to make your journey to these cities as carefree as possible.
Top tip: Take frequent breaks while driving to remain alert when you are on the road in your RV.
This is as Guest Post by Endre RK, a part-time blogger and full-time petrolhead. Endre currently represents Parts Geek, the best online car parts ware house to look for Honda Accord accessories & parts along with various other parts and accessories for your car and RV.