Vacation Rental Property
7 bedroom or 9 bedroom (which includes the Carriage House) ---
7 bedroom has 8 1/2 baths; 9 bedroom has 10 1/2 baths.
7-8 person outdoor hot tub on the fairway-side deck
5 New Sony High Definition televisions. Top of the line 60", 55" and 3 40" sets.
3 separate living levels provide quality private spaces
Luxurious master suite with 2-way fireplace, sitting room, personal Finnish sauna, private steam/shower room and deck
Formal and casual dining room seating up to 22
The living room has the largest residential wood-burning fireplace in Vail/Beaver Creek.
8-person Finnish sauna; 6-person white tiled steam room, both with mountain views
Wi-Fi throughout the house and decks
3 burner Thermal Engineering Corp grill with 45,000 gas jets
Parking for 7 vehicles
Heated ski boot room
Sleeps & # of Bedrooms
Master Bedroom : King - Swedish Tempur-pedic Mattress
Bedroom 2 : Twin/Twin
Bedroom 3 : Twin/Twin
Bedroom 4 : Queen
Bedroom 5 : Queen
Bedroom 6 : Queen
Bedroom 7 : Twin/Twin + Bunks
Carriage House Master Bedroom : Queen - Swedish Tempur-pedic Mattress
Carriage House Bedroom 2 : Bunk Beds
- Large wine & tasting room
- Premium quality mattresses
- Wi-Fi throughout the house, decks and carriage house
- 7-8 person outdoor Beachcomber hot tub on the fairway-side deck
- 5 New Sony High Definition televisions. Top of the line 60", 55" and 3 40" sets.
- Full Direct TV satelite coverage including HBO
- 2 Direct TV, High Definition Digital Recorders with 2 lines in on each
- 2 Sony DVD players with full cable entertainment
- Large log-burning fireplace and 4 gas fireplaces
- Pre-Arrival delivery of
- Rental skis (and pick-up)
- Personal complimentary transportation throughout Beaver Creek villages (provided by Village Transportation)
- Daily housekeeping services are available
- 3 separate lines and 4 telephones/intercom. Plain paper fax
- 13 skylights to let the outdoors in
- Exercise room equipped with StairMaster elliptical strider
- Kitchen Appliances
- Sub Zero Refriderator
- Viking Gas Range
- Asko Dishwashers (2)
- KitchenAid Ovens and Microwave
- Black granite kitchen countertops
- Demeyer Sirocco cookware from Belgium
- Superb European cutlery and an abundance of kitchen utensils
- Corning and Limoges china and serving dishes; Ralph Lauren flatware
- Personal care soaps & toiletries from Walter Rau & Co., Germany, and Domaine de St. Quentin, France.
Personal complimentary transportation throughout Beaver Creek and Avon (provided by Village Transportation), Pre-Arrival delivery of Rental skis and Groceries/Liquor, Daily housekeeping services.
Policies & Restrictions
1).Day rates displayed are based upon 14 people. Children 7 years or older are considered adults. Additional people are $50 per day during the ski season.
2).Day rates are based on Saturday to Saturday in 7 day increments. Other arrival and departure days can be arranged for a modified rate.
3).The Carriage House has an additional rate of $625 per day during the ski season, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room, kitchen, 2 fireplaces in 1200 square feet.
Directions to Elk View
From Denver take I-70 west to Avon, exit 167. At end of the exit ramp, turn left*
From Eagle take I-70 east to Avon, exit 167. At the end of the exit ramp, turn right*
*Then drive through four round abouts and continue on to the Beaver Creek Resort Welcome Gate. Follow the Village Road for approximately 3/4 mile and turn left on Beaver Creek Drive. Follow for about 1/2 mile, past Fairway Drive, and turn right just before the log cabin
house. The street sign says "NO OUTLET". 126 Beaver Creek Drive, the Elk View Residence, is the second house on the right hand side - a large, cream stucco building.
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $12 Per Month
» View Details
» See Link Codes
Add this listing to your website, CraigsList, FaceBook, MySpace or blog.