Our friendly staff can inform you of the endless activities and attractions in the area, & help you decide which suits your travel pace best. Ask about our great packages & discounts & enjoy our homely touches such as our homemade brownie & movie nights... mmm....
'Being just down the lake from the heart of town makes for a prime location and one of the best views going. The compact common facilities make for a community living feel, and the modern amenities travellers have come to expect make this hostel a wise choice.' Lonely Planet 2010
- Large modern communal kitchen & dining area
- Elevated & relaxed living area with spectacular lake views
- Loads of outdoor living & decks to take full advantage of the waterfront location & views
- Off street car parking (rare in Queenstown!)
- BBQ area
- Lockable storage
- Drying room & ski storage
- Internet & Wi-Fi
- Phone cards & onsite phone
- Full on site laundry facilities
Please note: We accept a maximum of a 7 nights stay per booking. For any bookings exceeding this we reserve the right to cancel the booking with loss of any deposit or booking fees paid.
|Link Code |