the world famous Peles Palace in SinaiaThis overnight excursion from Bucharest is perfect to get out of the city, and return to ancient Romania. Departing from Bucharest, our English-speaking guide will escort you first to the world famous Peles Palace in Sinaia. Built by King Carol of Romania, this palace is beyond belief in its detail and scenery. After touring the palace, we will stop for lunch at a wonderful restaurant in Sinaia. We will also tour the Orthodox Monastery in Sinaia.
From Sinaia, we will head to Poiana Brasov, which is a famous resort on the outskirts of Brasov, in the heart of Transylvania. Overnight in the 4**** Miruna Hotel.Bran Castle, the home to the legend of Dracula
The following day we will depart for Rasnov fortress, and famous Bran Castle, the home to the legend of Dracula. After these tours, we will head back to Bucharest to return you to your final destination.
A Castle Tour that will take you back in time!!!
ROUTING: BUCHAREST – SINAIA- POIANA BRASOV
- Your English-speaking specialist guide will pick you up from your location in Bucharest (Hotel, Airport, etc...)
- Departure from Bucharest
- First stop at: The Royal Palaces of Peles and Pelisor; The Orthodox Monastery of Sinaia
- Lunch at The Serbian’s Taverna in Sinaia
- Accommodation in Poiana Brasov, at the MIRUNA hotel, 4****
ROUTING: POIANA BRASOV – THE MEDIEVAL FORTRESS OF RASNOV – BRAN CASTLE - BUCHAREST
- In the morning enjoy a tour of the medieval fortress of Rasnov
- Then after a guided visit of the world famous Bran Castle
- Return to Bucharest
End of tour services
Age range, type of group
All Ages and group types are welcome
Sleeping and meals
The Tour Includes:
- 1 nights accommodation at the 4**** Miruna Hotel in Poiana Brasov
- Lunch in Sinaia
- English-Speaking Specialist driver/guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees for the Castles and Monastery
Policies & Restrictions
- Alcoholic drinks
- Extra charges of hotel, eg. Laundry, telephone or fax charges, room service, etc..
- InsuranceMake Your Reservation Today »