Please email us for availability, as we do not always keep this calendar up to date! For testimonials, please contact us as well.
Things to see and do in the area:
Swimming, Kayaking, Hiking, Biking, Golfing, Whale Watching, Deep Sea Salmon/Halibut/Prawn Fishing or Lake Fishing for Trout and Bass just three miles away in Quennel Lake. Take in water Sports, Wildlife viewing, Horseback riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theatre, Festivals, Cinemas, Antique shopping, Farmer Markets, and Museums.
Wine Tasting is fabulous at our local Vineyards (many provide lunches while enjoying spectacular views), Bungee jumping (just 10 minutes away), Ferries to the many nearby Islands, Scuba Diving, Boating, Seaplane Sightseeing, Canoeing, Sailing, Bird Watching, Spelunking, Grizzly Bear-Watching Tours, Skiing, Snowboarding and the list goes on!
Our Resort is central on Vancouver Island, in the heart of most main attractions. We are located 20 minutes south of Nanaimo, BC, 90 minutes north of Victoria, about 2 hours from Mt. Washington Ski Resort (for winter skiing and in the summer can take the lifts up to discover breathtaking views and pristine nature walks) and about 3 hours from Tofino and Uclulet on the rugged west coast.
STUNNING VIEWS OCEANFRONT PENTHOUSE
- World Class Panoramic Vistas
- Centrally located on Vancouver Island
- Acres of Private, Pristine, Natural Shoreline
- Front Row Ocean Penthouse at Resort
- Directly on Beach
- 180 Degree Unobstructed Breathtaking Views of Ocean, Islands and coastal Mountains
- Fully Equipped, Bright, Open, Airy, Spacious
- Located at Quiet End of the Resort
- Sleeps up to 6 Comfortably
- 1 or 2 Bedrooms with 1 or 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Queens, 1 double sofa bed
- 2 TVs & DVDs/Stereo & Wireless Internet (strong signal and secure code provided)
- 3 Balconies (2 Oceanside)
- High Ceilings with Expansive Skylights
- Full-size Heated Cliff-hanging Pool & Roomy Jacuzzi
- Beach Firepit and Outdoor Tennis Court
- Onsite Laundry, Children's Play Area
- Private, Secluded and Peaceful
- Family Friendly (for allergy reasons, no pets please; smoking regulations apply)
- Close to Restaurants, Many Attractions and Shopping
- Lots of Wildlife to see
- Minimum 2 night stay required
Whether you are planning a Romantic Getaway or the Ultimate Family Retreat, our accommodation is spacious (over 1400 sq. ft.) and flexible to comfortably sleep up to 6 guests, while providing all the comforts of home.
Facilities include a Fully-Appointed Kitchen (incl. dishwasher and full sized refrigerator), Vaulted Ceilings and Wall of Windows overlooking the Ocean, Dining room with Expansive Skylights, Living room with Wood-burning Fireplace, 3 Balconies (2 Oceanside), two 4 pce. Bathrooms with Spa Toiletries, two Bedrooms with Queen Beds and Fresh Fine Linens plus a double Sofa Bed in the living room.
Rejuvenate by our full-size Oceanside Heated Pool (seasonal) & Jacuzzi (year-round), deep water 100 ft-long Pier (seasonal), onsite Laundry, Tennis Court, Children's Play Area and Beach Firepit.
**Please note our minimum stay is 2 nights, 3 nights on holidays or long weekends.
|Link Code |