The Auburn Area is rich in history, athletics, entertainment, education, family, and fun. Rich heritage paired with the progressive university culture steeped in tradition makes the Auburn area the premier destination for travelers Offering attractions to suit every personality and preference with six major golf courses, outstanding tennis facilities, museums, Auburn University athletics and academic programs as well as Tiger Town Shopping Center our diversity creates an environment that accommodates everyone. Auburn is centrally located between Birmingham, Alabama, Atlanta, Georgia and Montgomery, Alabama, three larger cities of the southeastern part of the United States. We are only hours away from the Alabama, Florida and South Carolina coastlines.
University Station RV Resort is the "Ultimate RV Tailgating Experience". We are located approximately three miles from Auburn University’s Jordan-Hare Stadium. Offering Live Bands and Food on the Friday nights before Home AU Football Games, we are a family friendly Campground
and Rv park
. We host 450 full hook-up lots which are level and arranged in quaint communities. Our service is paralleled by none and we look forward to meeting you.
Our amenities include:
* Free Entertainment & Food & Shuttle Service on Gameday Weekends
* Storage Facilities (boat, trailer, etc)
* Level Lots
* Open Year-Round
* Full Hookup Sites (50/30 amp)
* Fresh Water Fill Stations
* Sewer Dump Stations
* On-Site Dumpsters
* Bathrooms and Shower Facilities
* Recreation Area With Picnic Tables and Pit Barbeque Grill
* Walking/Low-Speed Vehicle Trails
* Convenient Store On Property
* Fueling Station (propane, diesel, and gasoline)
* Camp Fire Wood Available
* Community Socials Including Live Entertainment & Food
* Lease Lots
* Friendly Service
* Shuttle Service to and from all Auburn home football games, also available on request for other events.
* RV Delivery and Set-up Service Available
* Firewood Delivery
* Propane Available
Policies & Restrictions
Pets allowed on a leash.
Rates & Availability
Off Season Rates Daily Rate $30
(Dec. 1- Aug. 14) Weekly Rate $175
Monthly Rate $350
See Website For Package Rates
Approximately 2 miles west on Hwy 14 from the intersection of Martin Luther King Drive (which is Hwy 14) and Donahue Drive in Auburn, Alabama.
Longitude & Latitude - 32.600554,-85.543327 Off of I-85 take exit 51 toward Auburn_ take left onto Shug Jordan Pkwy _ take lft to get down on Hwy 14 and go west on Hwy 14 or rt. approx. 1.5 miles down on rt. (Call for more directions.)Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »