West Point Lighthouse Museum, inn
and Restaurant at The Harbourside Centre
• Museum displaying an extensive collection of Lighthouse memorabilia
• Family restaurant located one kilometre from the lighthouse at the West Point Harbour
• guest rooms
featuring the Tower Room in the actual Lighthouse as well as rooms in the Inn attached.
• Beautiful beach with lifeguard on duty
• Walking distance to Cedar Dunes Campground, West Point Craft shop, coin laundry, small craft moorings and much more.
• Located on route 14, 364 Cedar Dunes Park Road
• Season: Last week of May to first week of October
• Come see a gentler PEI!
Rooms in the Inn attached to the Lighthouse are being completed renovated from November 2009 - May 2010.
All rooms in the Inn will be facing the Northumberland Strait.
Continental breakfast included in room rate.
Policies & Restrictions
The rooms are non-smoking. Check Availability »
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details