West Point Lighthouse Museum, inn
and Restaurant at The Harbourside Centre
• Museum displaying an extensive collection of Lighthouse memorabilia
• Family restaurant located one kilometre from the lighthouse at the West Point Harbour
• guest rooms
featuring the Tower Room in the actual Lighthouse as well as rooms in the Inn attached.
• Beautiful beach with lifeguard on duty
• Walking distance to Cedar Dunes Campground, West Point Craft shop, coin laundry, small craft moorings and much more.
• Located on route 14, 364 Cedar Dunes Park Road
• Season: Last week of May to first week of October
• Come see a gentler PEI!
Rooms in the Inn attached to the Lighthouse are being completed renovated from November 2009 - May 2010.
All rooms in the Inn will be facing the Northumberland Strait.