Enjoy the elegant charm of the Blackberry Inn, a premier Camden Maine bed and breakfast inn that is named by Maine: An Explorer’s Guide as “the prettiest interior in Camden”. Relax in the lush perennial gardens that surround the inns creating a quiet oasis that is a short stroll from bustling Camden harbor.
What makes your stay at Blackberry inn special? Some say it’s the setting. This Camden Maine b&b is right in the heart of town, just 3 blocks from the village and harbor, so you can park your car and take an easy stroll to the center of the village of Camden to enjoy a sail on a historic schooner or a kayak adventure or shop and enjoy the view of the Curtis Island lighthouse.. Uniquely surrounded by nearly an acre of Maine perennial gardens, the inn’s setting always tempts guests to relax, read a good book, enjoy afternoon refreshments or cocktails in one of the quiet tranquil garden patches after a busy day.
Others say the B&B is so special because of the amazing original architecture of the restored inn building. Many a guest stops to marvel at the ornately painted tin ceilings and elaborate plaster moldings of the 1849 Victorian styled Blackberry building.Spacious common rooms are perfect for guests to gather to enjoy the warmth of the fireplace, a game of scrabble and lively conversation. (Hint: Ask the innkeepers about the secret panel!)
Other important information:
• Check in times are after 3 pm and before 6 pm.
• Arrangement can be made for later arrivals; please call to make those arrangements in advance!
• Check out is at 11 am
• Off street parking for all our guests is available
• Bicycle storage available upon request
• Our property is completely non-smoking for the health and safety of all our guests and staff.
• Special dietary needs are not an issue for us....just let us know when you make your reservation!
• Pet accommodations are for small dogs only with prior arrangement in certain rooms. A damage deposit is required.
• Children are welcome in appropriate rooms - please ask.