Most sort itinerary is Mobile Tiger Safaries : This itinerary is designed for maximum wildlife and adventure experience. Trip involves travelling from one National park to another after the dinner. This gives the opportunity to sight night animals with search light
Adventure Sports: Desert jeep safaries, desert horse safaries, trekking and hgh altutude camping, white water rafting and skiing in the Himalayas.
White Water Rating : Starting from the higher reaches in the Himalayas the rafting trip can be of 3 days to 15 day duration
Desert Jeep Safari : The trip would take you to the interiors of Rajasthan and Gujarat. This would give you an oppourtunity to see the tribals and villager life of rural India.
Bird Watching : Early mornign and afternoon trips to places where is large variety of birds are found. Most famous for bird watching are Western Himalaya, North East India, West Ghat in South India and West India like Kutch in Gujarat.
Highlights of the Tour:
1. Visit India’s most popular Tiger Parks
" Bandhavgarh and Kanha.
2. Stay in the finest eco-lodges at Kanha and Bandhavgarh.
3. Get an insight into the tribal life and get acquainted with their day-to-day activities.
4. Learn more about wildlife with Sharad Khanna and share his experiences of Tiger country.
o Sketch Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi/Kanha: Catch morning flight to Nagpur/Jabalpur. Arrive and transfer to Kanha Lodge. Orientation on Kanha National Park and a short walk. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Kanha: Morning and afternoon safari in the National Park to know more about tigers and their natural habitat.
Day 3: Kanha:Morning and afternoon safari.
Day 4: Kanha: Morning Jeep Safari. Afternoon guided nature walk along the Banjar river and a visit to Gond Tribal villages.
Day 5: Kanha/Bandhavgarh: Depart to Bandhavgarh (5 - 6 hours). Enroute visit to Fossil National park. Orientation on the national park. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 6: Bandhavgarh: Morning and afternoon safari in the national park..
Day 7: Bandhavgarh: Morning safari and afternoon safari in the national Park.
Day 8: Bandhavgarh: Morning safari. In the afternoon visit Bandhavgarh Fort, which forms the heart of the Park.
Day 9: Bandhavgarh: Transfer to nearest rail head/airport for further connection.
Rs. 180000/- per couple on twin share.
Rs. 135000/- per person on single occupancy.
Tour cost Includes:
1. Accommodation in deluxe AC Cottages in the above mentioned Lodges.
2. All meals (8B, 8L, 8D) and tea/coffee service.
3. Non alcoholic beverages, mineral water and alcoholic house drinks
4. Shared Jeep safaris in National Park with entries and guide included.
5. Safaris in open jeep.
6. In house activities like nature walk, bird watching and cycling on request.
7. Fort Visit in Bandhavgarh.
8. All taxes and relevant entry fees.
9. Transfers in Chauffeur driven AC vehicles as per program.
Does not include:
1. Elephant Safari.
2. To and Fro Rail/air ticket
3. Laundry, gratuities or any other personal expenses.