Over 30 years as guides to Alaska. We have rare permits that let us show you rivers in the National Parks and National Wildlife Refuges. Not only do you get to fish exceptional waters with us, most trips offer great wildlife viewing and stunning scenic views... any adventure with Alaska River Adventures will be more than just a fishing trip
Age range, type of group
We have trips for all ages and abilities...
You can choose from:
* Day fishing trips
by drift boat in the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge,
* Day fishing by drift boat for King Salmon on the Kasilof River,
* Week long float fishing expeditions on wild rivers,
* Full service fishing lodge
with deluxe private cabins for our guests,
* One day fly out trips to rivers in theNational Parks for bear viewing and fishing
* Full and half day scenic float trips & guided hikes for non-fishing guests.
Sleeping and meals
Guests stay in deluxe cabins with private baths on our riverfront property. Meal service is optional as many of the cabins have full kitchens. But you won't be sorry if you have us cook for you...
Policies & Restrictions
All ages are welcome on most trips.
Some of the wilderness trips are not suitable for younger children and folks in ill health.
All cabins and vehicles are non-smoking.
See the rate card for details on rates.