What you are bound to enjoy is the estancia lifestyle, the direct contact with the gauchos, their horses, customs, traditions and, of course, their tasty cuisine.
These horse-riding treks will take you through unique and unforgettable landscapes, marshes, lagoons, pampas, woods, islands and undergrowth - kilometers of paths free of people and houses.
ACTIVITIES during HORSE ADVENTURE
• Watching horses being tamed
• Watching wild horses roaming freely on the plains.
• For long distance rides, extra horses are available when changeovers are required.
• River crossings/swimming alongside the horses.
• Night rides (optional).
• Farm work (learning how to lasso, de-horn, bath and vaccinate animals).
• Polo lessons and practice.
• Bird watching and spotting various wild indigenous animals (tortoises, otters, yacares/alligators and carpinchos/capybaras).
• Fishing and river trips on boats (optional - with guides).
• Traditional barbecues in the open air.
Our estancias offer great comfort, good quality rooms and the friendly staff.
Rooms offer private bathroom.
During your stay you will be able to taste a range of typical native cuisine, especially the meat dishes accompanied by very good Argentinian wines.
Esquina is located in Corrientes province, Argentina, 620 km to the NE of Buenos Aires. It may seem to be far away, but those who want to see this beautiful country need to know that distances in Argentina in most cases will be provided in thousands kilometers, not in hundreds.
This small charming town is a place that attracts people due to its wild landscapes, its warm people and its colonial style architecture.