This trek is suitable for groups of family, friends, couple, individuals. Small group departure and private departure are available!
in Kathmandu, 3 nights twin sharing accommodation (2 nights pre-tour, 1 nights post-tour) at 3-4 start are included (inclusive of breakfast), 1 day guided city tour in vivrant city of Kathmandu (pre- trek).
* All Airport / hotel / pick up & drop by private car / van.
* Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at 3* category hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tours, inclusive of all entry fees, tour guide by private car / van.
* Meals breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea & coffee during the trek.
* Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during in the mountain.
* One highly experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, During Trek.
* Porters (1 porter between 2 people), their food, accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Round Trip Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu inclusive domestic Departure Tax.
* Down Jacket & Sleeping Bag during Everest base camp trekking.
* First Aid medical kit.
* Sagarmatha National Park permits fee.
* TIMS - Trekkers Information Management System.
* Government taxes & Office Service charge.
* Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
* Your Travel insurance.
* International airfare and airport departure tax.
* Nepal entry visa , you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.).
* All kind of cold drink like alcoholic and mineral water, Coke, Fanta, Juice etc...
* Hot and cold shower during the mountain.
* Personal shopping and laundry etc.
* Personal trekking Equipments.
* Tips for trekking staff and driver. ( Tipping is Expected)
It is noted that our clients are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions as they apply to all programs provided by Nepal Hiking Team (p.) Ltd.
A deposit of 20% of the total value of the package per person is required upon booking.
Rest of the payment should be paid before 30 days of trip departure date. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip if the full amount is not paid in time.
Cancellation by You:
The scale of cancellation charges detailed below is calculated according to the number of days prior to departure.
Over 31 days: Administration Charge of 20% of total value
16 to 30 days: 25 % of package value
8 to 15 days: 50 % of package value
7 days or less: 100 % of package value
Cancellation by us:
A full refund of tour value will be remitted to you, should there be any cancellation due to insufficiency of group members or other unforeseen circumstances. We may be obliged to cancel your holiday by reasons like war, riots, civil disturbances, strikes, natural disasters, terrorist activities or threat of such and closure of airport.
Under such circumstance, we will advise you as soon as possible if we can offer you an alternative holiday of comparable standard or make a prompt full refund of all money paid less reasonable expenses. However, we can be under no other liability to you in such cases.
No refund will be made to any tour member incase of incomplete tour, trek or expedition due to what so ever reasons.
You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident etc. This is strongly suggested to all our clients.
Rates are quoted in US Dollars, unless otherwise stated, on the basis of exchange rates in effect at time of publication. Nepal Hiking Team Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to revise pricing rate on unavoidable circumstances or on the pressure of various external factors that are beyond our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, increase in airfare and other transport costs, hotel rates and government tax etc.
During the tour:
Guide who represents Nepal Hiking Team. Deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour.
No refund will be made in such case. On any account, we are not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or property belonging to you even when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. That means your personal possessions, luggage are at your risk at the times.
|Link Code |