The resort’s naturally beautiful setting was the location for the filming of the television series “Temptation Island,” and has been the site for numerous international fashion magazine photo shoots as well as the vacation choice of several movie celebrities. Not surprisingly, in 2009 Trip Advisor awarded Palmetto Bay Plantation “Best for Romance.”
All villas feature well-equipped kitchens with full-sized American appliances and a convenient counter/bar area. Spacious bathrooms are finished with imported stone tile. In the great room and master bedroom, large louvered doors roll back to reveal floor-to-ceiling vistas of palm trees and exotic flowers.
So sit back…relax…and enjoy the natural island beauty of Palmetto Bay Plantation.
Ideal for couples or couples with one child, each Orchid Villa includes two bedrooms and one bathroom.
A great choice for families, each Hibiscus Villa includes one master bedroom/bathroom suite with one or two additional bedrooms and one additional bathroom.
All waiting for you at Palmetto Bay Plantation.
1. Prices above are in US dollars and are valid for rental period of 1.1.2011 to 12.31.2011.
2. Rates are for one day or one week's stay (7 nights). Adjustments can be made for different lengths of stay.
3. Prices above are for oceanfront villas which are no more than a 3-minute walk to the beach: some have views to the water, all have views to gardens.
4. Beachfront villas, which have an unobstructed view to the sea, have limited availability - add $30 per day to above prices for beachfront villas. Villas with A/C are also available with special request and additional fee of $30/ day.
5. Our villas are rented to a specific number of guests, including children. When reservations are made, our reservation manager will request names and ages. If you wish to include additional adults or children after reservations are made, please contact us.
6. Price includes: airport pick-up and drop-off, welcome orientation with beverage, unlimited access to Hotel amenities (pool and kayaks).
7. Massage services, internet connection, snorkel, scuba, horseback riding and other optional activities are billed at check-out.
8. Prices do not include food, alcohol and drinks
1. Two master bedroom/bathroom suites (an excellent choice for two couples), or
2. One master bedroom/bathroom suite and two additional bedrooms sharing one additional bathroom (an excellent choice for families)
Daily Rate $240 $270 $210 $240 $210 $270
Weekly Rate $1,600 $1,800 $1,400 $1,600 $1,400 $1,800
The Coconut Grove Cottage
Top luxury Villa right on the beach with a private plunge pool, A/C, one master bedroom/bathroom suite and two additional bedrooms sharing one additional bathroom.
Daily Rate $285 $315 $255 $285 $255 $315
Weekly Rate $1,900 $2,100 $1,700 $1,900 $1,700 $2,100
What does it mean to be a sustainable resort? At Palmetto Bay Plantation, the land, the sea and our community of people are all precious assets we want to nourish and maintain. We aim to promote all natural resources in a manner that is respectful and that will help conserve them for future generations.