The most important distinguishing feature is its team Los Tambos staff, most of whom have years of experience in the international market and especially local. They love Arequipa, love what they do and take pride in assisting each guest individually and with respect.
Check in time 3:00 pm
Check out time 12:00 p.m.
Cancellation policy 2 days
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Method of payment: cash, Amex, Visa, MC
Breakfast is included
We accept groups of more than 9 people.
Rates do not include sales tax, which is vaild to Peruvian residents only (18%).
From the airport, Cuzco and Puno
- Leaving the airport take left onto Aviation Avenue.
- Continue straight, Avenida Avenue be renamed Army, reaching the end of it, it splits into two, take the branch right across the river with the name Chili Av La Marina.
- Continue straight on the Marina (200 meters approx.) Go to a gas station on the left, where you take the left (Calle San Agustin), continue until the end of Calle San Agustin, come to the Cathedral, turn right and the end of the Plaza de Armas, take the first right which is the Bolognesi Bridge Street.
- The Drums are in the first block on your right. If coming from Cuzco and Puno, Arequipa enter the Aviation Avenue, follow the instructions on the top.
From Lima and Tacna
- Entering Uchumayo variant, go straight until you cross the River Chili.
- After crossing the river, turn right onto the first Parra Avenue (under the bypass), go straight through to the end Parra Avenue, turn right on Avenue Cáceres and then turn left on Calle Alvarez Thomas, go straight until you reach the Plaza de Armas, turn left and pass the finish square, you will be in Puente Bolognesi.