By staying at our b&b, you'll realize that this is the opposite. In this apartment located in the heart of the historic city, you will enjoy a neighborhood, mixed and living that has kept his authenticity, with his shops, gourmet shops, restaurants and crafts.
The triumphal arch of the Grand Porte St Denis, erected to the glory of the victories of Louis XIV, has long been the main route by which the crowned heads used to get in and out of the capital. In the same way you access to everything that draws you in Paris.
You're quite close to Le Marais district, Les Halles and Chï¿½telet.
Your hosts Cedric and Garlonn
This great city got me: Parisian by adoption, I love this city for the wonders it offers to its visitors. The diversity of its neighborhoods surprises at every corner, where it seems that suddenly everything is possible. Working in hotels and restaurants, I will welcome you in the best possible way
Still curious and willing to meet new people, I would love to share with you the rare and precious moments around a healthy and tasty meal carefully concocted to wake up your taste buds!
The rooms Coffee and Cream:
Both rooms offer the comfort of a king size bed (180x200 cm), there are also two night tables, equipped with lamps, a table, a chair, a valet and a large dressing room.
- The room 'Coffee' is equipped with a private bathroom.
- The room 'Cream' is equipped with a vanity, the bathroom is shared.
- Both bathrooms are equipped with a spacious shower (100x90 cm), a sink, a mirror, a hairdryer, towels are provided.
Of course you can book the two rooms if there are 4 of you (children, friends ...)
The apartment and common areas:
- It is spacious and very warm. Refined decor combines classic to contemporary. The toilets are shared.
- You can enjoy the lounge and kitchen.
- Breakfast is served at a table well prepared.
- The table d'hote is served by reservation. It's a family kitchen where natural, organic, and mostly vegetarian food will be served.
- We can guide you around, in the Rue du Faubourg St Denis and in the neighborhood to visit its market and its traditional shops.
- A ride on a tricycle with a tourist guide is also possible.
You Have a home in Paris
Check In Time: 15:00
Check Out Time: 11.00
Credit Cards Not Accepted only Cash payment on arrival
Meals Available on request
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours
French, English, Italian, German
|Link Code |