One of the most enjoyable experiences is to float serenely down the river on an air conditioned luxury ship for some days. All of them have swimming pools, bars, restaurants and almost every facility. You will hardly believe your eyes when you experience the land of the Pharaohs.
4 Nights / 5 Days From Luxor to Aswan
Day 01: Boarding before lunch. Lunch on board.
Visit the West Bank Valley of Kings and Valley of Queens, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Dinner on board and overnight in Luxor.
Day 02: Breakfast onboard.
Visit Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple.
Sail to Esna and pass the lock.
Sail to Edfu. Lunch on board, Afternoon tea.
Dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 03: Breakfast on board. Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board
Visit the Temple shared by the two gods Sobek & Haeroeis in Kom Ombo. Afternoon tea while sailing to Aswan. Dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 04: Breakfast onboard. Visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the Temple of Philae.
Lunch on board.
Sail on the Nile with Felucca around Kitshenerrs Island and Agha Khan Mausoleum.
Afternoon tea. Dinner on board and Folkloric show - Overnight onboard.
Day 05: Disembarkation after breakfast.
What you see
• Luxor - Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
• Luxor - West Bank - Valley of the Kings and Queens, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut .
• Edfu - Temple of Horus.
• Kom Ombo - Temple of Kom Ombo.
• Aswan - High Dam, Philae Temple.
• Felucca sailing around Elephantine and Kitchener Islands.
What you get
• 03 Breakfast, 03 lunches, 03 dinners.
• 03 nights aboard Nile 5 cruiser.
• Airport ‘Meet & Greet’ arrival and departure transfer.
• Touring of Aswan and Luxor.
• Boat journey to Philae Temple.
• Egyptian tour guide degree qualified Egyptology.
• Visa and departure tax.
• International flights.
• Personal travel insurance.
• Personal expenses.
• Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature.
• Tips and any other expenses not mentioned.
• Any Optional tours.
• Entrance fees for all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
• Gratuities (recommended).
Age range, type of group
Any age range, type of group (family, couples, singles, kids, youth vs. senior)
Sleeping and meals
Full Board with Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Policies & Restrictions
We have smoking & Non smoking Cabins
Rates & Availability
Price is per person per night including all mentioned sightseeings.
What to bring:
Cotton clothes in summer
Warm clothes in winter
10% discount for group of 08 travelers and plusSend an Email For More Information & Reservations »