1915 Georgian Colonial Mansion located in historic Excelsior Springs, Missouri. Only 30 miles from downtown Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City International Airport. 22 acres, 2 ponds, boats & walking paths.
Things to do on the property:
... in Excelsior Springs:
&Visit the world’s longest mineral springs water bar
&Relax at the world famous Hall of Waters Spa and Mineral Waters Bath
&Play a round of golf at Excelsior Spring’s championship golf course
&See and visit the third-largest pasta company in America, the American-Italian Pasta Company
&Antique shop in Olde Towne
Nearby points of interest:
&Watkins Mill State Park, 10 min.
&Jesse James’ Farm Home, 15 min.
&Independence, Mo., home of President Truman’s presidential library and other Truman sites, 30 min.
&Casino boats, 25-45 min.
&Arrowhead & Kauffman stadiums, 30 min.&Worlds of Fun, 25 min.&Historic Weston, Mo., 45 min.&The Plaza shopping center, 40 min.&Crown Center, 35 min.&Kansas City’s City Market, 30 min.
The stately three-story 1915 Georgian Colonial mansion sits on 22 acres and is surrounded by two crescent-shaped ponds, known as Crescent Lake. The inn
on Crescent Lake has been featured in The Kansas City Star, Kansas City Business Journal, Midwest Living Magazine, Kansas City Homes & Gardens, Channel 4 & 9, Kansas City Magazine. The Inn was on Restoring America with Bob Villa and received 3 STARS from the MOBIL Travel Guide in 1999
The Second Floor
• The Fish Room. With its fishing motif, the fish room features a king sleigh bed and a whirlpool tub/shower. It has a view of the pond. $165.
• The Striped Room. A romantic room with hand-painted striped walls, this room has a king sleigh bed. Wash away stresses in its bath: an old-fashioned claw-footed tub/shower. Views of the front lawn and pond. $165.
• The Peach Room. Two twin beds or a king bed in this sun-filled room will suit many tastes. The bath features a whirlpool tub and glass block shower enclosure. Pool and front lawn views. $165.
• The Train Room. This room features a queen wrought-iron bed, hardwood floors, and if you wish a train that will chug around the perimeter of the room. The bath has a claw-footed tub/shower and converted antique wash basin. Pool view. $135.
• The Art Deco Room. This cozy room features a queen sleigh bed and bath tiled in black and white. Revel in the custom black shower or red claw-footed tub! Side yard and pond views. $135.
The Third Floor
• The Ballroom. By far the largest of the rooms, the Ballroom has a king bed, alcove sitting area, a whirlpool built for two and a custom marble shower. Front yard and pond views. $195.
• The Tree House. The bedroom features an arched ceiling, skylight and king size sleigh bed. The bath has a claw-footed tub/shower. Relax in the sitting room complete with an antique library table and club chairs. See the grounds and all the trees. $175
* Prices do not include taxes or gratuities. Price subject to change without notice
Reservation & cancellation policy
A Visa or MasterCard account number is required in order to reserve a room at the Inn. No charges will be made to your account until 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival. Due to the unique nature of the Inn and its sleeping rooms, we regret that cancellations within seven days of your scheduled arrival must be charged despite the cancellation. This policy is extended to 14 days on holidays and is otherwise subject to change without notice.
• Directions from I-35
Follow I-35 N to exit 20 (Excelsior Springs via Hwy. 69). Follow Hwy. 69 10 miles into town. In town, exit onto Hwy. 10. Turn right at Corum Road (the first traffic light on Hwy. 10). Follow Corum Road to Hwy. H. Turn left on Hwy. H. We are located 4/10 mile down the road on the right.
• Directions from Kansas City International Airport
Exit the airport following signs to I-435 St. Louis. Follow I-435 to Hwy. 291. Follow Hwy. 291 toward Liberty to I-35 N. Follow I-35 N to exit 20. See directions above.
Kansas City, Missouri Bed & Breakfasts Listing
Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details