Day 01: Arrival Day
When you arrive at Cairo airport, we'll meet and transfer you to your hotel for check in.
Day 02: Giza - Sakkara - Memphis day tour
This day you'll enjoy a full day of sightseeing tours of pyramids, temples and monuments.
Day 03: Islamic & Coptic Cairo Day Tour
This day you'll enjoy a full day of sightseeing tours of the Egyptian museum, Citadel, mosques, Coptic churches and shopping at Khan Khalili bazaars. At the end of the day we'll transfer you to the train station to board an overnight train to Aswan.
Day 04: Nile Cruise Day 01
Upon arrival our representative will meet you at the train station and transfer to your cruise ship for check in. guided tour on the East Bank: Karnak Temple - Luxor Temple - afternoon is free for leisure. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 05: Nile Cruise Day 02
Guided tour on the West Bank: Valley of the Kings – Queen Hatshepsut Temple – Colossi of Memnon Statue - sail to Esna - cross locks - sail to Edfu. Overnight in Edfu.
Day 06: Nile Cruise Day 03
Guided tour of the Horus Temple - sail to Kom Ombo – guided tour of the Gods Sobek & Haroeris Temple - sail to Aswan. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 07: Nile Cruise Day 04
Guided tour of the High Dam – Unfinished Obelisk - Philae Temple - felucca sail around Elephantine Island - Botanical Gardens - Agha Khan Mausoleum. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 08: Nile Cruise Day 05
Disembarkation after breakfast. Then we'll transfer you to Hurghada or Sharm El Sheikh. Upon arrival we'll meet and transfer you to your hotel for check in.
Day 09 - 13: Red Sea: Hurghada or Sharm El Sheikh
These days are for leisure, diving or snorkeling in the Red Sea.
Day 14: Transfer Back to Cairo
After breakfast, check out of your hotel and we'll transfer you to the bus station to board a modern A/C bus back to Cairo. Upon arrival we'll meet and transfer you to your hotel for check in.
Day 15: Departure Day
We'll pick you up at your hotel and transfer you back to the airport for your final departure.
15-Day Land & Sea Program 04 Rates Sharm El Sheikh:
• 1100 Euros per person based on double occupancy on B&B basis
Note:We can arrange for your Red Sea lodging in Hurghada or Sharm el Sheikh - both locations are excellent for diving and snorkeling or just relaxing on the beach. Rates vary depending on the standard of hotel you choose, group size and the time of year you plan to travel. High seasons include Easter, Christmas and New Year's.
• Airport arrive / depart assistance & transfers escorted by our representative
• All ground transfers in modern A/C buses
• All transfers during sightseeing tours in private modern A/C buses
• Sightseeing tours listed in program highlights above *entrance fees included
• Private licensed English speaking Egyptologist tour guides
• Hotel room for 6 nights in Hurghada or Sharm El Sheikh based on B&B basis
• Hotel room for 3 nights in Cairo based on B&B basis
• 1 night on first class sitting train (Cairo / Aswan)
• 4 nights on Nile cruise ship based on full board basis
• Sales tax & service fees
• Tourist visa
• International & domestic flights
• Gratuity (tips) for drivers, tour & dive guides
• Personal items, meals, drinks or services not mentioned
• Lunch at a local restaurant
• Camel ride around the pyramids
• Entrance to solar boat exhibit
• Entrance to the big or small pyramid
• Entrance to 'Mummies Hall' in the Egyptian museum
• Sound & Light Show at pyramids
• Dinner & show cruise on a floating restaurant in Cairo
• Upgrade to domestic flights
• Experience scuba diving
• Daily diving - for certified divers
• Snorkeling - suitable for anyone
• PADI scuba diving courses
|Link Code |