1. Ganga River - 02/03 days Delhi-Delhi (Oct-May) Grade III+
2. Alaknanda River - 07 days Delhi-Delhi.(Oct-Apr) Grade III+
3. Bhagirathi River - 07 days Delhi-Delhi.(Oct-Apr) Grade IV
4. Zanskar River - 15 days Delhi-Delhi.(Jul/Aug) Grade IV
5. Kali River - 12 days Delhi-Delhi.(Dec/Jan) Grade III+
6. Brahmaputra River - 16 days Delhi-Delhi.(Dec/Mar) Grade IV+
7. Subansari River - 14 days Delhi-Delhi.(Dec/Mar) Grade IV
Regular day trips are offered on the Ganga (Oct-April), Beas (May/June), Teesta (Oct-Apr), Sutlej (May/ June) and Indus (July/ August) rivers.
GRADING OF RAPIDS
GRADE I: Easy, small waves. No obstacles.
GRADE II: Moderate difficulty with clear passages.
GRADE III: Difficult, high irregular waves, narrow passages, requires precise maneuvering.
GRADE IV: Very difficult, powerful waves, very precise maneuvering.
GRADE V: Extremely difficult, long violent, highly congested. Team of experts only.
GRADE VI: Unrunnable. Suicide.