Tours and adventure options in the Western Cape and other regions of Africa including the Great White Shark, Whale Watching, Para gliding, Bridge Jumping and other more restful tours.
- GREAT WHITE SHARK Dyer Island - large numbers of Great White Sharks are found here. More than anywhere in the world. Near the small village of Gansbaai, on the way to the most southerly tip of Africa, Cape Agulhas. Watch the Great White from the boat, or experience a cage dive (6 man cage). A light breakfast and lunch is served on board. All equipment supplied.
- RIVER ADVENTURES - River adventures and white water rafting - many options on offer.
- SAFARIS - African safaris galore - contact us for full information
- LOCAL TOURS - Visit the winelands of the Cape, Cedarberg hikes, Visit Cape Point and all the attractions of the Western Cape
- AIR ADVENTURES - try paragliding from the top of Signal Hill, Cape Town - WOW that view!!!
- BRIDGE JUMPING - you've tried bungee jumping? Now try bridge jumping from the old Gouritz River Bridge between Albertina and Mossel Bay
Age range, type of group
Various options are suitable for families, couples, singles and youth - many tours are available for the whole family.
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details