�Bangladesh Travel Homes�A BRAND TOUR OPERATOR
"Bangladesh Travel Homes Ltd"who provide all kind of travel releted service: Inbound & out bound package tour, hotel booking, air, transport, train, and boat ticketing, international languageguide, fliming and photography support, promotion to glob
Starting at USD $ 75USD
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
Bandarban is 92 km and Khagrachari is 112 km distance from Chittagong. With its perennial forest, a thrilling drive through the hilly road is quite a contrast from the other regions of Bangladesh. It will be interesting to take a boat trip on the emerald blue water of Kaptai Lake, climbing the Chimbuk hill or a hike through the deep green jugle-hill in Khagra Chari. It will also be interesting to meet the Tribal people consisting of 14 groups of indigenous people who are Mongoloid in this region and each group having its own culture and customs. Chakma, Tripura, Mru and Taungchengya constitute the largest groups from these aboriginal people. Foreign nationals interested to visit the Hill districts, will need special permit from the District authority.
Day 01: Take the morning bus and drive to Bandarban . on the way lunch break will be at high way restaurant . Evening at 5pm Check-in at Bandarban Hill resorts/ local hotel. Dinner and overnight at the resort/local hotel.
Day 02: Morning break fast and walk around hill sight resort area and near tribal village . Lunch at hill side resort. Afternoon you will visit one of the highest peaks of Bangladesh at Chimbuk (1000M). On way back, visit the Marma and Bhom tribal villages. Dinner and overnight at the resort/local hotel.
DAY3: After breakfast, hiking down the Sangu river or walk around the Bhom tribal villages near the Shaila propat. After lunch drive to Chittagong airport, en-route sightseeing in Chittagong, including Ethnological Museum (If open), Shrine of Bayzid Bostami, and War Cemetery. Take the evening flight to Dhaka. Upon arrival , we shall transfer you to your hotel/ house.
Age range, type of group
14 YEARS AND ABOVE
Sleeping and meals
GUIDE, MEAL AND ACCOMODATIONS ARE INCLUDED BUT FEES FOR GUEST'S ENTRANCE PERMISSIONS ARE EXCLUDED. EACH PERMISSION NEEDS 10$USD SERVICE CHARGE.
Policies & Restrictions
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
TRAKING SHOE AND TRAVEL KITS ARE NECESSARY DURING THIS TRIBAL TRIP. WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE TRIBAL PEOPLE DON'T TAKE THEIR PICTURE. IF THEY WISH TO TAKE PICTURE PLEASE TRY TO SEND THEM SOME OF THEIR PHOTOGRAPH.
DISCOUNT POLICY DEPENDS ON THE GROUP SIZE.Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
|�Bangladesh Travel Homes�A BRAND TOUR OPERATOR|
HOUSE-20(GROUND FLOOR), ROAD-12, SECTOR-1, DHAKA, Bangladesh
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
|TRIBAL MARKET||NEAR BY|
|15 may to15 september2007||USD75||USD149||PER PERSON PER DAY|
*Please contact advertiser
for rates & availability for your travel dates.M.A.K.AZAD(MILAN) (View My Profile)
Md. Abul Kalam Azad (Milan)
House-21(3rd floor), Road-5/A, Sector-5,
Uttara Model Town, Dhaka1230, Bangladesh.
Cell Phone: 88-01552483800, 01716224082
Objective: To be a top leader in the hospitality industry in the South Asia.
Summary of Qualification
•Leadership- Having leading capability in a team for managing required activities on scheduled
•Industrious- Emphasis on hard work in a creative environment.
•Consultation- Attached to the activities of consultation with people about their crucial issues of
•Moral Judgment- Focus on evaluation of every matter on the basis of moral judgment and
•Philosophical Knowledge- Philosophical analysis that helps to understand human attitude.
•Motivation & Honesty- Always motivated to innovate something and eager to practise honesty
in every step of life.
•Determination and Patience- Interested to seek reality of lives and hold the truth for the sake of
welfare of this earth on the humanitarian basis.
1. CEO, Bangladesh Travel Homes LTD - An inbound & outbound tour operator based in Bangladesh since 1999.
2. An effective member of Tour Operators’ Association of Bangladesh (TOAB) since 2004.
3. Tour Organizer & Guiding in Hospitality Industry in Hong Kong from 1993-1995.
4. Supplier for world wide (including Bangladesh) hotel booking services through online.
5. Working with the counterparts from different countries in tourism sector & having expertise in
E – tourism.
6. Hospitality Management Instructor of IIHMB at Uttara Model Town.
7. Working as an interpreter of English as well as Japanese language.
8. Campaigning for tourism promotional activities with other international tour operators
(including SAARC countries) and online marketing through E-commerce.
9. Providing web designing service with effective content writing & web marketing.
10. Worked for handling tour programs of Pelican Travel Net under Nippon Express, Japan as a
franchisee in Bangladesh from 2004 to 2006.
11. Doing work with overseas ground handlers regarding regional tourism development.
12. Travel experiences to several foreign lands.
13. Attending local festivals for promotional activities of Bangladesh tourism.
14. Participation in SAARC Youth Award 2005 (The theme of the Award was ‘Promotion of
Tourism on the Regional Basis in South Asia’) and got nomination from Bangladesh.
15. Social activity for a cleaning project (environmental issue) of a NGO “Prokiti”.
16. Research on Hindu Rajbangshi and reformation of archeological exterior design.
1. Japanese Language Course, Modern Language Institute of Dhaka University.
2. Promotion of Sales & Marketing, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
3. Financial Management, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
4. Management Information System, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
5. Production Development, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
6. Human Resource Management, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
7. Basket Ball Training, Basket Ball Amateur Federation.
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management at Bangladesh Institute of
2. Masters of Commerce (M.Com) at Dhaka College under National University, 1995.
3. Bachelor of Commerce (B.com) at Ideal College under University of Dhaka, 1992.
4. H.S.C. Science, B.A.F. Shaheen College, Dhaka, Tejgaon, Dhaka, 1990.
5. S.S.C. Science, B.A.F. Shaheen College, Kurmitola, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka , 1988.
1. Tour Operators Association of Bangladesh (TOAB),
Research, Training & Development,
and Printing & Publication Sub-Committees.
2. JATA (on process)
3. ENAT (European Network for Accessible Tourism)
Major focus on Ms Word, Power point, and Internet.
Excellent literary and interpersonal skills in Bengali, English & Hindi, Japanese (speaking).
Other Personal Details
Father’s Name : Md. Abdur Razzaque Miaji
Mother’s Name : Mrs.Suraiya Miaji
Permanent Address : 12/2 Baigertack Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka 1206
Date of Birth : 9th December, 1972.
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Islam (Sunni)
Nationality : Bangladeshi
Interest : Online global communication for business activities, Human counseling &
leadership in Hospitable Mgt., Acknowledgement with different culture,
Research & development, Traveling etc.
1. Mr. Shiblul Azam Koreshi, Vice President, Tour Operators Association of Bangladesh (TOAB).
2. Mr. Emdadul Hoque Mintu, CEO, Nova Tours & Travel.
DATED: 10th Jan 2010 SIGNATURE
(Md. Abul Kalam Azad)
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
M.A.K.AZAD(MILAN)�Bangladesh Travel Homes�A BRAND TOUR OPERATOR
BANGLADESH TRAVEL HOMES LTD-Tour operato
HOUSE-20(GROUND FLOOR), ROAD-12, SECTOR-1
DHAKA, Bangladesh 1230Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
Bangladesh Tour...12.4 mi away
Bangladesh, Bangladesh Sight-Seeing ToursFrom USD $40 per Night
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter