Old Bahama Bay is set on the western-most tip of Grand Bahama Island near the historic village of West End. This heavenly out-island escape is located just 56 miles from the Florida coast. Situated directly on a pristine white Beach, come and experience a vacation in the Bahamas that only feels so very far away.
Each spacious suite is just steps from the ocean and elegantly appointed with custom designed Island-Plantation style furnishings and décor. Luxurious bathrooms feature Frette towels and robes, soaking tubs and bath salts and granite top, double sink vanities.
Swedish Massage - Working predominately with the muscles and soft tissue, a Swedish Massage reduces tension, soothes sore muscles and draws the body into a state of relaxation.
Reiki - The Reiki Massage combines the traditional method of body massage with the knowledge and experience for the body’s own natural healing powers. It combines the energy from the body with that of the universe to align, balance, harmonize and energize the human body on all levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual Reiki energy to flow.
Couples Massage - Enjoy a massage of your choice next to the one you love.
Serenity Massage - An 85 minute massage designed to spend extra time and attention on each muscle group and help to achieve the relaxation you need. Emerge with your mind calm, your body relaxed and your spirit restored.
Total Bliss Massage - The ultimate relaxation. Have a massage by two therapists to totally rejuvenate the body and soul.
Salt Glow - Indulge in a complete body polish using essential oils followed by an invigorating Swiss Shower and application of lotions.
Reflexology - Awaken your tired feet to a Grapefruit foot polish followed by a refreshing and rejuvenating Foot Massage.
One of the only night navigable nautical points of entry in the Bahamas, The Marina offers quick and efficient on-site Bahamian Customs and Immigration. The state-of-the-art facilities make Old Bahama Bay the ideal haven for transient and long-term marina guests.
The Resort can be accessed by air via Grand Bahama Island International Airport.
* When leaving the Grand Bahama International Airport, make a right.
* Take the first left onto Airport Road.
* Follow Airport Road until it ends at Queen’s Highway.
* Make a right on Queen’s Highway. Follow Queen’s Highway for 2.6 miles.
* Then make a right at the Traffic signal, which is also Queen’s Highway.
* Follow for about 2.5 miles to Warren Levarity Highway
* Warren Levarity Highway will lead you to the first Subdivision, Eight Mile Rock.
* Follow Warren Levarity for about 5 miles.
* Make a right into the Eight Mile Rock subdivision.
* You will be on this road for 13.4 miles. You will pass the subdivisions of Holmes Rock, Deadman’s Reef and Bootle Bay.
* When you see the Welcome to Old Bahama Bay sign, make a right onto Bayshore Road, West End.
* Bayshore Road leads you into Old Bahama Bay.
Private boats can enter The Bahamas at the Old Bahama Bay Marina, an official Port of Entry with on-site Customs and Immigration.
Daylight approach: A conspicuous red and white water tower, red and green flashers on the end of the jetty; a 30 foot tower sign. There is also a 215 foot television tower with fixed red lights at the top and at midpoint.
Night approach: If you approach at night, you will see the television tower long before you see the lights for Indian Cay of Settlement Point.
|Old Bahama Bay Resort & Yacht Harbour|
Bayshore Drive, West End, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas