|Deep Sea Fishing Charters||2.5 miles|
|Casino Cruises||2.5 miles|
|Public Library||.2 miles|
|Miniature Golf||.2 miles|
Fully equipped kitchens
Plenty of room and chairs for lounging on beach-front deck with shady tiki huts
Central air and heat, individually controlled
Free parking - covered carports for Apartments A & B
All bed linens and towels provided, replenished as needed
Free use of washer and dryer
Rates for April 15-June 15 and Sept. 15-Dec. 15
(Spring and Fall)
1 bedroom - up to 4 people $600wk / $1800mo
2 bedroom - up to 5 people $650wk / $1950mo
1 bedroom - up to 4 people $550wk / $1650mo
1 room with bath - up to 2 people $50 night
1. After exiting airport, follow signs for I-275 S toward St. Petersburg.
2. Veer right onto I-275 S, cross the Howard Frankland Bridge over Tampa Bay.
3. After the bridge, continue on I-275 S toward St. Petersburg (veers to left).
4. Take exit 28 (old 15) for Pinellas Park/Gandy - 694 West (to Seminole/Indian Shores)
5. Continue on 694 West, which becomes Park Blvd. for about 10 miles
6. Cross the short Intracoastal Bridge, where Park Blvd. ends at Gulf Blvd.
7. Turn left (south) on Gulf Blvd.
8. Go about 3 miles. SLOW DOWN when you see 155th Ave. or the "Welcome to Madeira Beach" sign
9. Look on the right for the Sandcastle's wooden sign, 15408 Gulf Blvd.
10. Turn right into the driveway.
About 28 miles/45 minutes from Tampa International Airport
From St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport:
1. From airport exit, head West on Roosevelt Blvd./Fl 686 -- .44 miles
2. Merge onto Ulmerton Rd./Fl 688 W toward Indian Rocks Beach - 4.35 miles
3. Turn left onto Starkey Rd./CR-1 S - 3.79 miles
4. Turn right onto Park Blvd./Fl 694 W - 1.5 miles
5. Turn left onto Seminole Blvd./FL 595 S/US-19 ALT S - 1.5 miles
6. Veer left onto Tom Stuart Causeway/Welch Causeway
7. Stay straight on causeway, crossing bridge, until causeway ends at Gulf Blvd.
8. Turn right (north) on Gulf Blvd.
9. Go 4.5 blocks (SLOW DOWN at 154th Ave), look left for the Sandcastle's wooden sign.
10. Turn right into the driveway, 15408 Gulf Blvd.
About 14 miles/25 minutes from St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport