Rosedene Lodge is a luxury 4-star guesthouse in Sea Point with 5 en-suite bedrooms, DSTV, internet facilities, Sony CD systems and much more. Located just minutes away from all major attractions, shops and restaurants.
Check Availability »
Rosedene Lodge is an upmarket guest house (graded 4* in January 2003) in central Sea Point, appr. 3 minutes to Adelphi Centre or Beach Road in a small & very quiet side street. Plenty of restaurants & shop nearby. Easy transport & centrally situated.
- 6 rooms (4 Standard rooms, 1 Luxury room, 1 Cottage)
- large salt-water swimming pool and a beautiful & large pool area with lounges, chairs & tables with views of Table Mountain, Lions Head & Signal Hill.
- outside breakfast & entertainment area with an outside kitchen where we serve breakfast
- flowers & plants throughout the garden
- Each room (except the cottage) with individual terrace with a second entrance, table & chairs etc.
- fully equipped business centre (laser fax & laser copier/printer, 24h ADSL server, free internet access)
- large lounge with beautiful ‘Art Deco’ table seats up to 12 persons
- professional kitchen & laundry
- 24h security
- own transport facilities with Toyota Condor and Tazz at competitive prices
- direct ISDN lines into the rooms (each room has own telephone number)
- no fixed times for breakfast (supply of tea, coffee & snacks in the early morning)
- 54 cm satellite TV (DSTV)
- Sony CD systems
- Large cupboards
- Twin beds (2 x 90cm x 200cm)(except room 3 with standard double bed) that can be separated (except cottage), best quality 100% cotton bed linen
- Additional reading lights
- European plug points
- Individual terrace with furniture (except cottage)
- Morning gowns
- Under floor heating
- Wall hang toilets
- Showers (standard rooms), Shower & bath (Luxury room), Jacuzzi with integr. Shower (cottage)
- Large (120L) fully stocked bar fridge
- Hairdryer & European plug point
- Heated Towel Rails
- Beach towels
Additional features ‘Luxury room’:
- outstanding quality antique furniture
- American shutters throughout
- Exceptional works of art
Additional features ‘Cottage”:
- very spacious ‘open plan’ (ca. 38 sqm) with integrated bath with Jacuzzi and free standing basin
- separate toilet
- integrated kitchen with microwave, large fridge etc.
- very stylish room (black, white & grey only)
- elevated floor level with submerged bed & Jacuzzi
- DVD/Video Facilities
Policies & Restrictions
No pets accepted.
No children u/16 accepted.
All rooms are non-smoking. (Smoking allowed in designated areas)
Check Availability »
Directions to Rosedene Lodge from the N2 towords Cape Town:
Monitor the mileage on your car (you will need to measure the distance from this point!)!
From the N2 direction Cape Town.
When you are approaching Cape Town and Table mountain is in front of you the motorway will split (appr. 12.5 km after you left the airport).
Hold to your right (2 lanes) directions Cape Town.
After appr. 1.2 km the motorway will split again. Stay on the lower part (3 right lanes)
Eastern Blvd/Cape Town NorthCTICC/ Waterfront. The harbour will now be on your right hand side, Table Mountain on your left hand side!
When you are approaching Down Town Cape Town (large buildings in front of you) you will find the
4. exit: Strand Street (16.6 km after you left the airport). Take this exit and when leaving the motorway memorize the distance with your counter!
You are now on Strand Street! Stay on Strand Street (later the name will change to High Level Road) for exactly 4.5 kilometers (you will pass Down Town Cape Town …. drive up a hill …. the name of the road will change to High Level Road).
After 4.5 km turn right into Firmount Road (small street going down the hill).
After appr. 150 meters turn left into Bickley Road.
Then after appr. 50 meters turn right into Rosedene Road. We are the second house on the right hand side (No. 3.)
Please use these directions since our area is full of little one way streets where you can get lost easily!
If you are lost do not hesitate to phone us. We will direct you and if necessary meet you and guide you to us!
3 Rosedene Street, Sea Point, Cape Town, South Africa
|V & A Waterfront||3.6 km|
Check Availability »
|Table Mountain||4 km|
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
Michael EnderRosedene Lodge
3 Rosedene Street, Sea Point
Cape Town, South Africa 8005Check Availability »
Cape Town, South Africa Bed & Breakfasts Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details