Tibet has been a fascinated in the western country for centuries. Tibet is land of legend y magic. The country is recently opened for foreigners to visit as exploration, adventures tours, pilgrimage tour.
Arrive to Lhasa, capital city of Tibet passing through Zhangmu, the boarder, Shigatse, Gyantse. The journey drive by 4 WD in route of high Tibetan Plateau, deserts and admirable. In the route visit to Sakya Monastery, the sitting place of Sakyapa, the school for Tibetan Buddhism. An excursion in Lhasa including visit to big monasteries around: Sera monastery, Derpung, Jokhang, Norbulingka. At final return to Kathmandu with a breathtaking two hours flight from Lhasa to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Kathmandu - Zhangmu or Nyalam drive.
Day 02: Zhangmu or Nyalam - Tingri drive.
Day 03: Tingri - Shigatse drive.
Day 04: Shigatse - Gyantse drive.
Day 05: Gyantse - Lhasa drive.
Day 06: Lhasa - Sight Seeing.
Day 07: Lhasa - Sight Seeing.
Day 08: Lhasa - Kathmandu by flight.
Detail itinerary available on request.
Sleeping and meals
Hotels: As the facilities in Tibet are very basic, hotels, although they look gorgeous, do not have proper facilities even in Lhasa. So, in the remote areas, it is obvious that hotels may not have enough double rooms, specially in Rongbuk and clients sometimes may have to have dormitory bedded rooms.
PRICE - Group join basis.
Per Person US$ 940.00
We offer option: private tour, standard and deluxe hotel basis tour too on your request.
- Transportation by minibus Kathmandu – Zhangmu.
- Transportation by bus or jeep Zhangmu - Lhasa.
- Transportation by bus, jeep, van or car during sight seeing in Lhasa.
- Flight Ticket Lhasa – Kathmandu one-way.
- Accommodation in budget hotels during tours in Tibet on B. B. plan.
- Sight Seeing in Lhasa and in route with English speaking guide.
- Chinese Visa, Tibet Permit and Entrance fee.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Bar bills (any alcohol drinks, mineral water, cold drinks, cigarettes, etc)
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal clothing
- Personal insurance
- Visa for Nepal.
- Any unseen expenses, etc