Private, secure and luxurious, this magnificent six room Inn is a masterpiece, located on the North West Coast on the Islands of Trinidad & Tobago,W.I. nestled in St. James Port of Spain, probably the most vibrant city in the Caribbean, particularly at Carnival time. Trinidad is noted for its cultural dynamism with people of diverse ethnic origins contributing to the colourful pageantry and festivals on the Island. Whether you are visiting Trinidad on business, vacation, Carnival or perhaps to watch a game of cricket at the Queen's Park Oval, and you are looking for affordable accommodations, contact us at:DIslandsInn
Each room has its own bathroom, color television, telephone with intercom system to the Inn's front office.
Fantastic menus, the finest chefs, incredible ambiance and extraordinary views make dining at...DIslandsInn an elegant and refined social event. Whether it is a lobster dinner, fresh fish, juicy steak or local Caribbean specialties, our chefs prepare each dish to perfection. And our staff is prepared to satisfy your every whim.
The tropical breezes gently touch your hair and the day sun dances on your face. Before a relaxing lunch take a hike on our exquisit nature trails or spend a leisurely day sunning on one of Trinidad's many beaches. All your days should be spent in such a grand fashion.
Just when you think things can't get any better, it does Trinidad the home of the Steel Band, Soca and Calypso and the birth place of rum and coca cola, is probably the most vibrant city in the Caribbean, particularly at Carnival time.
* Full complcment of Inn staff includes: housekeeper, chef, busboy and security officers.
* Air-conditioned rooms, each with private bathroom, color/cable television and telephone.
* Entertainment area with television, VCR, compact disc player and family board games.
* Formal Dinning Room.
* Fax, photocopier,computer and laser printer.
Optional amenities and facilities:
* Roundtrip transfers to and from Trinidad International Airport.
* Car rentals .
* Tours and excursions of the island and its attractions.
* Taxi services to and from DIslandsInn.
* Dry cleaning service.
* On-site massage, manicure and pedicure services.
|Link Code |