Noga Tours has been operating since 1981. Since 1981, NT established itself as a class "A" organization. We have worked in tourism for over 20 years, and built an excellent name and reputation in that field. NT specializes in internal and international tours. We offer all kinds of service including:
01)Egypt Inbound tours.
02)Nile cruises in luxury ships owned and operated by international names.
04)Hotel reservations from one star to five star deluxe.
05)Domestic rail and bus bookings (as part of your tour itinerary).
06)"Meet and assist services upon arrival and departure(24/7 ).
07)Coaches and limousine rentals recent models.
08)Arranging Incentive packages for corporate clients from anywhere in the world.
09)Organizing sightseeing tours.
10) Religion Tours.
11) Creating tailor made programs on request.
If you have general questions about Egypt, Ask us by just sending a little email or phone us any time on our cell and as tour organizers recommended in most of travel guide books and long time residents in Egypt, we are confident that we will deliver you an unforgettable vacation.
NT has built its reputation working with respectable people like you. Our experience ensures that you find a professional management and experienced team.
There are at least nine valid reasons why it would be advantageous for you to do your tour with us:
1) All our operations are computerized.
2) VIP treatment for all our clients.
3) An assistant will provide all what you need at any time even during sightseeing or long distance transfer.
4) We offer professional young tour-guides at any time in any language.
5) All means of transportation are modern air-conditioned.
6) We reconfirm flights and train tickets on request.
7) We ENSURE you will never be surprised with HIDDEN costs while you touring Egypt.
8) We are a tour operator based in Cairo and easily you can reach us any time during the 24 hours /7 days round the week even in the critical times(Our staff cellular always on).
9) Finally We are licensed tour operator as a class "A" recognized and authorized by the Egyptian ministry of tourism (ETAA) under number 445 .
|Link Code |