* no curfew
* Free WI-FI
* smokers friendly
* only 3 private rooms
* disco balls and funky lights
* Communal shower
* Communal toilet
*PC with 24 hours Free Internet
* FREE coffee, hot chocolate and tea
* cable TV
ACROSS the STREET
* coffee shop *OCEAN* 11.00 - 2400h
* 3 bars/cafes
3 MIN. WALK
* big supermarket and liqiuor store 8 AM - 10 PM
* 3 bakeries 7AM - 6 PM
* Bank, ATM, Pharmacy
* Laundry Service 8 AM - 8 PM
* 3 Coffee Shops
* Plenty of Bars and Cafes
* Night supermarket
* Police Station
* bike rentals
* ALBERT CUYP, biggest street market
* plenty of cafes with budget ethnic and european meals
* Tram stop to Central Station and DAM (NR 16, 24)
* 3 more Coffee Shops
* Saphati Park
MUSEUM QUARTER 15 min
*VAN GOGH Museum
*MODERN ART Museum
* HEINEKEN museum 7 MIN. walk
* LEIDSE PLEIN (night life and shopping) 15 min.walk
* REMBRANDT PLEIN (night life), Flower market and
* Kalvestraat (shopping)25 min. walk or 10 min.by tram
* DAM and Red Light District 30 min.walk 12 min.by tram
* Central Station 40 min.walk or 15 min.by tram or bike.
From Amsterdam Central Station
Take tram 16 or 24 and get out at the Albert Cuypstraat. Walk
back to the main street
(metro constraction ) till
the 6-th street to the right (cafe Gambrinus ). This is
We are on the corner of the next blok nr. 427
1-hour tram ticket € 2,80 and 24-hour ticket € 7,00 you can get in the tram.
All other tickets you can get in the public transport office GVD opposit of Central Station (open till 2100h)
48-hour ticket € 11,50
72-hour ticket € 15,50
96-hour ticket € 19,50
120-hour ticket € 24,00
144-hour ticket € 27,50
168-hour ticket € 30,00
From Amsterdam Amstel (train & bus) Station:
Take tram 12 and get out at crossing of Ceintuurbaan and F. Bolstraat.
Walk back on F. Bolstraat and take the second street to the right.
See from Central Station
Tell the driver you want to be dropped off at the crossing of
Rustenburgerstraat and Dusartstraat (taxicafe Dusart)
The drive from Schiphol Airport costs about EURO 35,-
From Central Station about EURO 20,-
Getting there by car:
From the ringroad/motorway (A10) around Amsterdam, head for
'Ring A10 Zuid' (ring South). Take exit S109 (RAI) and go right
at the traffic lights.
Keep going straight ahead, past a few traffic lights and
a roundabout. This is the Europaboulevard.RAI buildings (expo center)
on your left After the expo center keep right. Do not follow
anymore sign Center. This is Scheldestraat.
Distance from ringroad till here is aprox 800 meters.
Again straight on, past a traffic light and a bridge
(Okura hotel on your right).
Just before the next traffic lights go left.(cafe Roos)
turn left at the first crossing.
We are located on the next corner nr.427
Here it is paid parking from 9.00h-24.00h
(except Sundays and public holidays).
parking cost EURO 27,- per day, euro 3,- per hour.
Cheapest parking (EURO 8,00 per 24 hours) *P+R Olimpic Stadion* is 15 min.drive.