We know that travelling on a budget is demanding. In fact, Aloha\'s founders were once backpackers themselves.
A free breakfast is served each morning, and to prepare other meals we provide our guests with a fully equipped kitchen. A variety of supermarkets, laundromats, bakeries and a post office are all found nearby. An information stand with brochures on everything you need to know is available and our staff are always willing to help you out with anything else you may need. Free wi fi connection.
You will not be just another number to us at Aloha. Our friendly English-speaking staff will make you feel relaxed and at home during your stay.
SMALL GROUPS ONLY accepted online (7 or less)
Groups of 7 or more please contact the hostel before making your reservation - otherwise your booking will be automatically cancelled and your deposit lost.
Before booking please note:
- The hostel has a lock out from 11am until 4 pm
- No Curfew
- Credit cards are not accepted as payment
- Payment must be made in cash or travellers cheques (euros only)
- Payment in full is expected on arrival
- Towels are not provided but can be rented in the hostel
- To cancel or change (minimun 24 hours in advance) NOT over the telephone, you to send an e-mail and wait the answer from us, you should keep the confirmation of cancelling. For groups (more than 8 people) you should cancel 2 months in advance, otherwise your card will be credite for the firs night.
- From the Charles de Gaulle airport take a train called the RER B into the city of Paris (8.10 euros). Get off at the stop called Denfert-Rochereau and switch to mï¿½tro line 6 (direction: Charles de Gaulle-Etoile) Get off at the stop called 'Pasteur', then switch to line no.12, direction Mairie D'Issy and get off at 'Volontaires' (1 stop).
As you go out turn right ( Rue des Volontaires) and on the first street you see turn left (Rue Blomet).after 3 blocks you'll find the hostel, it's on the corner of Rue Blomet and Rue Borromï¿½e.
For a mï¿½tro map of Paris visit the site of the R.A.T.P.
For more information or to see some pictures of the hostel, visit the Aloha Hostel www.aloha.fr web site.
1 Rue Borromee, Paris, France