Cape Tribulation offers an abundance of activities and opportunities.
- Be adventurous & energetic as you like or simply find a secluded spot on the beach, relax in the shade of an overhanging tree and watch the world go by.
- Experience the Great Barrier Reef, try snorkelling & scuba diving .
- Explore the rainforest with either an experienced guide or by yourself.
- Enjoy a night out with the native wildlife, try a spotlighting walk.
- Sea kayaking is a fabulous way to take in Cape Tribulations breathtaking reef and rainforest.
- Swim in and explore the sparkling mountain streams
- Cruise through the mangroves and natural wilderness while spotting for large salt water crocodiles.
- Visit the Daintree Environmental Centre and learn more about the rainforest.
- Indulge in exotic tropical fruits.
- Stretch out by the pool
- Mountain bike the roads and beaches.
Cape Trib Beach House features a beachside bistro, bar and pool area where you will be tempted each day by a variety of scrumptious, value for money meals.
Only 20m from the bar, bistro and pool deck, direct beach access is available onto pristine Cape Tribulation beach.
Other facilities include tour desk, information, email / internet access, self cook kitchen, laundry facilities, luggage store, storage and souvenirs.
Cape Trib Beach House offers comfortable air-conditioned cabins and dormitories nestled in lush tropical rainforest.
|Link Code |