- 24hr Reception (Check In from 3.00pm and Check Out at 10.00am Mon- Fri Check Out at 11.00am Sat & Sun)
- friendly and multilingual staff
- daily room cleaning (single and twin)
- credit cards accepted - Visa, Amex and Master (+ 2.95 Euro System charge), EC/ Maestro
- internet terminals (1 Euro/ 20 min)
- WiFi (5 Euro/ 24h) in all rooms
- WiFi free in the lobby
- Premiere Sportsbar and 'Trainspottbar' with sun terrace and barbeque corner
- billiard table, football table and video games
- beer garden and roof terrace (in summer)
- free luggage room
- free daily newspapers
- laundry room
- breakfast buffet: 7am- 11am (7am- 11am at weekends)
- backpackers communal kitchen
- bicycle rental
- TV room
- Ticket sales
- Wednesday karaoke evenings
Pleasant and comfortable rooms with shower and WC the ideal starting point for your city trip in Berlin. We have WiFi in each of our hostels, and in all rooms making it easy for you to surf the net at any desired time.
Whether you wish to book theatre tickets or sight- seeing tours, our friendly and helpful personnel are available around- the- clock for your convenience. Indulge yourself and experience our bar which has a fabulous roof terrace.
We offer our guests numerous sources of entertainment within our hostel. Play a game of billiards or darts. We also have some video games you can play on as and when you wish. Enjoy a cool beer in our Premiere Sportsbar, sun yourself on our roof terrace at the 'Trainspotbar' or chill out in our 'Relax Lounge'.
Every Wednesday you can become a Superstar and join in our karaoke night.
Alternatively we have an in house sauna, which for just 10 - you can use throughout the day.
List of distances from our hostel
- Zoo Station- 100m
- Kaiser- Wilhem- Ged'chniskirche- 200m
- Kurfuerstendamm- 400m
- Tiergarten- 1km
- Reichstag- 2.5km
- Brandenburg Gate- 3km
- Potsdammer Platz- 3km
SOME GENERAL INFORMATION
- Ladies, in the event that you are an individual traveler and have booked a space in a multi- bed dorm we would like to inform you that we do offer 'Shared Women Dorms' if you would prefer.
- The hostel's multi- bed rooms require full payment in advance and there is a deposit when renting bed linen (3 ') and hand towels (1 '). In double and single rooms bed linen and hand towels are inclusive.
- In all A&O hotel's and hostel's pets are allowed at an extra 5 - charge per night only in single and double bed rooms, please inquire beforehand.
- Conference rooms and technical appliances are available, please inquire beforehand.
CHECK IN 3 p.m.
Reserved rooms shall be available for occupancy from 3 p.m. on the agreed day of the client's arrival. The client shall not be entitled to occupy the room(s) earlier than this.
CHECK OUT 10 a.m. (11 a.m. at the weekend)
On the agreed day of departure the client must vacate the room by 10 a.m. at the latest. If the client does not vacate the room by this time we shall be entitled to charge 50% of the full room rate as published in the price list until 6 p.m. for reasons of non-contractual occupation, and if the client vacates the room after 6 p.m. 100% of the full room rate will be charged. This shall not constitute any contractual claims on the part of the client.
Until the day of arrival until 6 oï¿½clock pm (local time hotel/hostel) free of charge. There is a cancellation fee of 100 percent of the first night, should the client cancel the room(s) after the aforementioned cancellation period or in a case of non-arrival. Itï¿½s the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines are irreversible.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
- until 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- until 4 weeks prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- until 8 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- from 7th day prior to arrival 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
Exit train to the left. Walk down Danziger str. (where the 'Mr. Miller Hot Dog' is) Then first left on Lychenerstr. and second right on Lette Str. there it is house No. 7
From Ostbahnhof Station and Schï¿½nefeld Airport:
Take the 'S' train or the 'Airport Express' to Alexanderplatz, then change to the U2 and follow directions above.
From Z.O.B. Bus Station:
take the underground line U2 direction 'Pankow' to the stop 'Eberswalderstrasse' then follow directions above.
From Tegel Airport:
Take the Bus X9 or 109 to the stop 'Jungfernheide'. Change to the ring 'S-41' train going clockwise to the stop 'Prenzlauerallee.' Leave the station and go right, then second right onto 'Stargarterstr.' Second left onto 'Dunkerstr' and first right onto 'Lettestr.' We are number 7.
|Link Code |