- For any booking from two (2) consecutive full paid nights at least, the last night will be free for room only.
- Bonus night is not including breakfast. Breakfast if requested will be get surcharge as per contract rate.
- There's only one FOC night per room per booking.
- This promotion is valid for any booking staying at our Resort from May 1, 2009 - Sept 30, 2009.
- This promotion is not in conjunction with other promotion.
The Shuttle Bus to Hoi An Town will be no complimentary any more applied from 01 June, 2008. Hoi An Riverside Resort & Spa still offer complimentary the Shuttle Bus to The Private Beach as normal.
30km from Danang International Airport, Hoian is a unique town with Chinese, French and Japanese influences that was acknowledged as a World Heritage site in 1999 by UNESCO. Conveniently located by the Do River, surrounded by green fields, with easy access to Hoian Town and Cua Dai Beach, The Riverside Resort is surely a paradise of relaxation on earth.
The Hotel has 60 rooms typically designed in a traditional Vietnamese or Japanese style. There are 13 bungalows equipped with satellite TV, IDD phone, mini bar, tea and coffee facilities, safety box, air-conditioner, bathroom amenities, bathrobe, hairdryer, smoke detector and balcony. Complimentary facilities for guests include swimming pool, snooker table, fitness room, badminton court as well as many other services available such as a beauty salon and souvenir shop. You can also book your boating trip, tours, transportation from our hotel.
Food and beverages are especially good at two beautiful restaurants - Song Do and Thu Bon. Here you can find amazing local specialities and a large choice of international dishes.
Relax at the Faifo Bar with a variety of juices, cocktails, wines and take a sightseeing tour of the river and green fields. Should you be interested in the countryside of Vietnam our boats are available for an excursion on the Do River.
Hoian Riverside Resort is surely a paradise of relaxation and truly comfortably yours!
Room rates are subject to 10%VAT and 5% charge
|Link Code |