You can admire the town's history and present from the terrace of our restaurant or you can enjoy the atmosphere directly, strolling in the streets of the medieval town. Our boarding house is located in the yard of the chateau in Cesky Krumlov. Each of our rooms has its own shower and toilet, satellite TV and fridge.
If you wish we can help you to plan trips to the natural attractions surrounding Cesky Krumlov such as Lake Lipno and Mount Klet. We can also arrange for you to go ballooning, horse riding or rafting and reserve tickets for various cultural performances, museums, theatre and other ways to spend the night.
Our guesthouse is:
- 1 minute's walk from the centre of Cesky Krumlov, post-office, box-office of the castle, laundry and info-centre with internet cafe
- 3 minutes' walk from the bus station, cinema, fitness centre, Eggenberg Brewery, international cultural centre of Egon Schiele
- 5 minutes' walk from the main square, museum of torture, wax museum
- 10 minutes' walk from the railway station, castle garden, tennis centre, swimming pool
- 15 minutes' walk from the forest and nature