- Late Check-out!
Check-out : by 11:00
Check-in : 14:00 - 21:00 (Check-in not available after 21:00)
- Ensuite Private rooms!
All private rooms has their own bathroom (shower & toilet) in the rooms.
*** Whole room for Group booking ***
We have dormitories and ensuite private rooms at the very best rates. Also, we have big rooms for big and small groups (10 to 60 people). All are welcome! (Best price!!)
*** Individuality ***
We have a lawn garden on the roof with tables and chairs, a shower, and a Great view, overlooking Nijo Castle!
Convenient for transportation, shopping, bank, postoffice and everything!
*** Cleanliness ***
Cleanliness is the highest priority for us. All guest rooms and common areas are cleaned at least 3 times daily.
*** Credit Cards Accepted ***
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB
Please note we will ask you for a deposit of �1,000 per person, in case of any damage to our facilities. This will be payed back when you check-out.
Families with children under 12 years old must use the Private Ensuite option, as children are not permitted to stay in the dormitories. There is no child discount.
We welcome you to Hostel Kyotokko!
- City bus Marutamachi Chiekoin 1 minute on foot
- City bus Horikawa Marutamachi 3 minutes on foot
From JR Kyoto Station...
Take 'Saga Ayashiyama Line' from the main station called Kyoto station to Nijo station (The second one from Kyoto station).
From JR Nijo station to the hostel on foot, it takes about 10-15 minutes.
1) Go to the direction to Nijo castle along the school (Nakagyo junior high school)
2) When you reach the castle, turn left at the corner of the school.
3) Go straight to the end of a path. (there are the castle, park, TV station and a gas station on the right. On the left, there are three schools and some houses.)
4) Turn right on the corner of the gas station and got to the second traffic light. (pass Farmer's Mart the grocery on the right. Although, on the google map, the grocery is still 'Lawson', but it changed to 'Farmer's Mart' from this past July 2009.)
5) We are on the right corner of the traffic light