We know a lot about Bavarian comfort, and so the feel-good factor in our Munich hostel is particularly great. Even the Bavarian specialities are not far. Directly opposite our house you'll find the famous Augustiner Brï¿½ustuben. Here they brew what must be the best beer in the world. Prost!
But a great glass of beer and much more is also available in our own bar, including a chat with people from all over the world. In our cosy guest kitchen, you can also whip up your favourite dish as a change from Leberkï¿½s and Weiï¿½wurst, while you wait for your laundry in our in-house washing machine. If your favourite dish happens to need that grilled flavour, just ask in the beer garden and you can pop it on our grill.
In our game room, a pool table, football table, table tennis and PlayStation awaits you - either for an international with other guests, or just a friendly match amongst friends. The cosier alternative: just put your feet up in our lobby, relax, or chat away with your friends at home at our internet terminals.
What's unique to our hostel is the relaxed international Atmosphere combined with the Bavarian lifestyle. But even the location is great. A 15-minute walk will take you to the Central Station (Hauptbahnhof), and to the city centre almost as fast.
We offer accommodation in single and twin rooms, shared rooms or a dormitory. All rooms have their own bathroom with a shower and toilet, and are equipped with a TV set. In the dormitories, showers and toilets are separated. No need to bring bedding - this is included in the accommodation. Please note that you have to be older than 18 years old in order to book a dorm.
Free services and offers:
- Lockers at the reception
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Grill area
- Hair dryer (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 5,90 EUR
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2pm for 10 EUR (except Oktoberfest)
- Internet terminals
- Call Points for telephone calls
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- For those with cars, we have underground parking
- Paid Parking nearby for 8.50 per day (max. 1,90 m high)
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circums
BOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAVELLER
Please note that we have special conditions during the Oktoberfest period (21.09.12 - 08.10.12):
0 to 30 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show we will charge you 100 % of the total booking amount and
31 to 60 days prior to arrival we will charge you 50 % of the total booking amount.
We require payment in advance for the whole booking amount (bank transfer or credit card payment) , in order to guarantee your reservation.
For Oktoberfest 21.09. ï¿½ 07.10.2012 are all our prices inclusive of breakfast.
Special cancellation & payment conditions 2013:
29.03.2013 to 01.04.2013
15.04.2013 to 21.04.2013
30.04.2013 to 07.05.2013
09.05.2013 to 12.05.2013
17.05.2013 to 20.05.2013
23.05.2013 to 26.05.2013
04.06.2013 to 08.06.2013
12.06.2013 to 15.06.2013
17.06.2013 to 20.06.2013
15.09.2013 to 20.09.2013
07.10.2013 to 13.10.2013
21.10.2013 to 24.10.2013
11.11.2013 to 15.11.2013
26.11.2013 to 01.12.2013
06.12.2013 to 08.12.2013
13.12.2013 to 15.12.2013
20.12.2013 to 22.12.2013
27.12.2013 to 01.01.2014
Cancellations received 0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 20 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: Any cancellations are permitted free of charge up to 60 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of multi bed rooms; respectively 45 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of single and double rooms. For cancellations made after this deadline, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within this term:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days respectively 44 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 80 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Customers who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price in full. Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the agreed-upon total price applies.
Exit Munich's Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) on the south-side into Goethestrasse. Follow Goethe some 1000m down to McDonalds and there turn right into Mozartstrasse. The yellow building behind the cinema is our hostel.
|Link Code |