2nd Feb. RE-OPENING PARTY
after renovation @ Greg Tom Party Hostel
More drinks, more fun but still the same amazing people!
9th Feb. MASKED BALL
Another crazy night is coming!!! If you like masquerade and
want to feel the mystery of that unusual night... join us!
. . . . . . . . . .
Free breakfast from 7am-10am
Fresh fruits & snacks always available in the living room for free
Free dinner at 7:45pm
For party animals-pub crawls!
What else do we offer:
- 2 fully-equipped kitchens
- Free tea, coffee, milk available 24/7
- Spacious dorms ï¿½ no bunk beds! Double rooms
- 3 huge flat screen TVs and a massive collection of DVDs
- Free towel, linen, padlocks and security lockers
- No curfew, no lockout
- Broad tourist information, free maps and guidebooks
- Multilingual, experienced and energetic staff available 24/7 to help with any issue
- FREE walking tours around Krakow Old Town and the Jewish District
- Custom trips to UNESCO sites with Cracow City Tours. They offer tours to Auschwitz- Birkenau (from 90 PLN), Wieliczka Salt Mine (from 100 PLN), Wooden Architecture Trial, activities like Dunajec River Rafting, John Paul II Route and many others. Trips in English,German, Spanish, French and more. Student discounts possible if you have valid student card
- Cheap international calls from our reception phone
|Link Code |