This is one of the most mysterious and charming old-Beijing-style court yard Inn.It’s a relics of history and culture,which is located in Sanbulao Hutong in HouHai historial culture preserved area of Beijing.It was one of the court yards belonged t...
A courtyard hostel at the center of Beijing! 3 mins walking distance to subway stations, close to the Lama Temple, many years experience for foreign tourist. Just a five minute walk from two different subway stations (Line 2 & 5). The location is con...
Beijing Far East International Youth Hostel, accepted as the best hostel in Beijing, is situated in a preserved and protected Hutong area, typical local residency neighborhood....
Our hotel is near to National Convention Exhibition Center and National Agricultural Exhibition Center;it also close to the Bird's Nest and the Water Cube....
About 15 minutes by taxi to Tiananmen Square, Shanshui Trends Hotel offers a tastefully furnished home away from home set in a picturesque location for the most demanding travellers. Ideal for business and leisure guests....
Citycourt Hotel is a traditional siheyuan(a compound of houses around a square courtyard) and courtyard style hotel in the heart of Beijing Historical Conservation Zone. The buildings are of the Ming Dynasty style (500 years ago), which were eleva...
Hutong's Culture Antique Hotel, the first cultural Antique hotel of Beijing, is situated in Nanluogu Lane’s Fangzhuang Chang Hutong No.6 courtyard.It's a classical sihe-yard. The majority of furniture have 100 years old....
Gongti A.Hotel A Hotel A Dream A Fantasy With its downtown location in the east gate of Beijing Workers’ Stadium, A. hotel is a uniquely-designed facility with a high level of elegance and style. It is located in the very center of Chao Yang Me...
Located in Willow Green, The Beijing Classic Service Apartments (Huitongge Apartment) faces Tonghui River with two grand Han White Jade Bridges and is nestled amongst beautiful greenery and many tourist attractions and near the China Resources Hotel....
Jenny and Manzoor welcome you to newly open Harbour Inn Bed and Breakfast 'Where travel and leisure blend together'. Pamper yourself at our luxury B&B here in Beijing at very affordable prices. Harbour Inn is a Chinese traditional Bed and Breakfast ...
Welcome to Finest Chinese Traditional Courtyard Hotel in Beijing ...
A new design three star boutique hotel (opening 2nd April 2008) located at Beijing Gulou Dong Dajie and just three minutes from the Drum Tower...
Located near to the Beijing West Railway Station, Shanshui Trends Hotel offers you fashionable design and convenient transport in a privileged location. Use the hotel as your ideal base to visit Beijing’s famous landmarks....
This two-day hiking provides you with many original towers and challenge in certain sections. Jiankou to Mutianyu will challenge your ambition on the wild wall, and Jinshanling to Simatai West will show you the splendid construction of the wall....
Wild wall at Jiankou to Mutianyu displays the ruined and original condition of the wall. Gubeikou, Jinshanling and Simatai vary from tower to tower. Immerse yourself in the rural life and you will be rewarded by your effort and courage on Great Wall....
As the most popular hiking trip of Great Wall around Beijing, it will show you both Simatai and Jinshanling sections of the wall within 3 hours. You will have chance to meet local farmer friends and try local home-made food....
Educational Cultural/ VolunteeTours of China meant for the discerning traveller who wishes to meet the people, visit villages,schools, orphanages, homes, farms, as well as learn about the history, politics, and religions that create the culture......
Two special tours of China that One Classic tour-Beijing, Yangtze, Xian, Guillen, Eclipse and Hong Kong. Second option: Shanghai, Kumning, Dali, Shangrila, Lijiang, Eclipse...
China is a time capsule: ancient cultures and modern miracles in eight short days. The mysteries of The Great Wall, The Forbidden City and the Entombed Warriors are there to be discovered. This tour is customizable to your needs!...
Beijing City Central Youth Hotel is located at the northwest corner of Beijingzhan Jie,right across from the Central Railway Station.Bus ter Bus terminal, airport shuttle bus stop and taxi stands are next to the railway station, and Beijingzhan subway station is just outside the door.
This is the largest property of Hostelling International in Beijing, with central air conditioning and individual controls in each of the 274 rooms.It offers a computer/internet room, billiards, and backpacker's bar.There are 24-hour mini-supermarket, breakfast bar, coffee lounge, mobile phone shop.And Post office, ATM, IC/IP phones, express film processing, just neighbor our hotel.
The guest rooms on the 3rd to 6th floors include ensuites, doubles, singles, and 4 and 6 bunk dormitories.
The Henderson Center nearby the hotel.There are fast foods such as Kentucky Fried Chicken, McDonalds, Subway, Starbucks, Pizza Hut & Café
You can go shopping in Henderson Center where displace fashion boutiques, jewelry shops, hair stylists and beauty salon, men's fashion and sports wear shops.Dental care, massage salons, pharmacies, eyeglass shops, bookstores, and souvenir shops in the vicinity. The property is next to the central business district that contains many gourmet kitchens serving diverse national and ethnic delicacies. ATM facilities can be found in the many nearby banks along Beijing zhan jie. Tian'anmen, Forbidden City, Tiantan, Observatory Museum, Nanhai, Zhongshan Park, and Wangfujing Dajie shopping street are all located a short ride from the property.
- Newly constructed in existing building each year; opened mid-July 2004
- 3 lifts from ground floor reception to hotel on floors 3-6
- Central air-conditioning with temperature control and TV in every room
- Twin rooms private bath with free Internet,hairdryer,safe.
- Double rooms private bath with free Internet,hairdryer,safe.
- 4 and 6 bunk dormitory rooms with lockers, linen & duvet provided.
- 2 bed private dormitory rooms with linen & duvet provided.
- Single rooms public bath, linen & duvet provided.
- Separate men and women's bathroom and shower facilities
- 24 hour hot water
- Laundry room (washer and dryer)
- Luggage storage
- Safety deposit box
- Backpackers' Club on the 3rd floor
- Reading room and book exchange
- High speed Internet connection
- Bar and recreation area
-Chinese &Western Breakfast buffent
The Backpackers' Club supplies delicious Chinese and Wesern buffet on the 3rd floor from 6:00am to 10:00am. It's only cost RMB15 per person..
- Tourist information - organized tours to the Great Wall and other Beijing attractions.
- Friendly and helpful staff
- On-site help and general assistance
- Free travel advice
- Reservations for national and international flight tickets
- Arrangements for tourist coach and sightseeing activities
- Property bookings in other cities
- Delivery service
Our information desk also provide information on cultural entertainment such as folk dances, Chinese orchestra performances, kung fu show , traditional ceremonies, Chinese opera, folk song performances, etc.
What to see and do (daily tours arrangment at the hotel):
You can book tours by e-mail or book at the information desk upon your arrival. Walking on the Great Wall of Jinshanling(8km) cost 180RMB(transportation only). The structure of Jinshanling was mainly built in 1570 of Ming Dynasty and it was a well-preserved fortification system as well as natural fantastic scenery. Along the way you will enjoy the beautiful scenery and you will bring home many pleasant memories.
Tours also available to the Badaling or Mutianyu & Ming Tombs, the price includes transportation, all fees, lunch and English guide cost 180RMB.
The Summer Palace tour includes tours to the Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Tian'an men Square along with the Summer palace included for transportation, guide, and lunch cost 260RMB.
Our information desk also provide information on Chinese acrobatics show, Chinese kung fu show ,and Chinese opera show. Beijing Opera at Liyuan Theatre, with its traditional setting is on regular live performances either English subtitles everyday. Acrobatics at Jin Sha Theatre is first-class acrobatic show given by the Beijing Acrobatic Troupe, which was founded in 1957.Kung fu show is at Red Theatre.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT:
1) Book a taxi pick up from us. We can pick you up at the airport for 260RMB/car max 3 person. If you are interested, please give us your flight details: arrival date, arrival time + terminal, flight number, airline, departure city.
2) Take the shuttle bus to Xidan then cross the main street to change bus line 826 to Dashilar, then follow the map cross the small hutong to the hostel.
DIRECTIONS FROM BEIJING MAIN TRAIN STATION:
1) Take the bus which leaves the station by the north exit, walk right (east) to the bus park and take bus No.20 to Qianmen (1RMB). Then follow the map: go straight along Meishijie for 6 minutes to the hostel.
2) Take the subway to Qianmen subway station - 2rmb. Then follow the map walking along Meishijie about 6 minutes you will find a six floor grey building with red windows, the hostel.
3) Take a taxi to the hostel - 25rmb (ask the driver to phone us for directions)
DIRECTIONS FROM BEIJING WEST STATION:
1) Leave by the North exit & take bus 9 or 821 from infront of the station to Qianmen (1rmb or more). Then go straight along Meishijie for about 6 minutes to the hostel.
2) Leave by the North exit, walk 10 minutes north to the Military Museum (Junshi bowuguan) subway station. Take the subway to the Fuxingmen station and then change to the loop line (Line 2) to Qianmen station - 2rmb. Then follow the map go straight along Meishijie to the hostel.
3) Take a taxi to the hostel - 25rmb (ask the driver to phone us for directions)
Please print the map with take with you.
|Beijing City Central Youth Hostel|
No.1 Beijingzhanqianjie, Beijing, China