We offer single/double/twin/family rooms, dormitory rooms, hot showers (all shared - no showers or toilet in rooms), air conditioning (NT100 extra charge per day), free washing machine, many common spaces, Two common rooms with cable TV, free PCs with internet access, free wireless internet, and a balcony.
Taiwan is about the friendliest, safest, most wonderful place on Earth. The people are wonderful too! You will see this when you come to Taipei and stay with us at Taiwan Hostel Happy Family.
John Lee (the owner and host) was about the first to open a hostel here decades ago, and people just keep coming back. We are sure you will enjoy your time here!
There are night markets very close to the hostel - a shopper's heaven with all the shopping and food you can handle! The MRT subway is located only 1 minute walk away, allowing easy access to all the interesting places in the city.
The place has been newly refurbished. There is a cleaner who comes everyday to keep the place clean and tidy.
2. Get off the KuoKuang bus at Taipei Train Station. This is the East side of the station.
3. Facing away from the station, there is a overhead freeway to the left. Walk towards the freeway and away from the train station to the first traffic lights. This is the corner of Civic Boulevard and ZhongShan North Road Sec 1.
4. At the North West corner of Civic Boulevard and Zhong Shan North Road Sec 1, there is a Family Mart convenient store.
5. Just before the store, there is a lane, that is Lane 56.
6. Walk about 20 metres on Lane 56 then take the small right-hand lane and the hostel is the first building on the left.
We are on the second floor. Hostel opening hours: 8am - 11pm. Check-in time 1pm, check-out time 11am. If arrival to Taiwan airport (Taoyuan) is later than 9pm, please email (email@example.com) or call (+886 2 2581 0716) us beforehand to let us know.
The map also shows how to find the hostel.
|Link Code |