IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE
***Reception is open between 8:00am and 11:00pm***
* Check-in is from 2:00pm onwards and MUST be before 11:00pm
* If you are a GROUP and booking through the internet, please CALL US to make sure your whole group can be in the same room
* Check-out is 10:00am (you are welcome to store your luggage at reception).
* There is a Â£10 room key deposit. This is refunded when you check out and return your key
* Any cancellations MUST be made ON THE DAY BEFORE your arrival or you may be charged for the night.
A HOSTEL WITH A DIFFERENCE! Our 170 bed hostel contains 12 individually lockable apartments all fully fitted with there own toilet, shower rooms and fully equipped kitchens. An apartment sleeps between 8 and 22 people in a combination of 4 and 6 bed dorms and twin or double rooms.
* NOW WITH BRAND NEW MATTRESSES!! - Oct \'10
* Fully-equipped kitchens
* Free WI-FI and internet access
* Free tea and coffee
* No curfew! come and go as you please
GROUP HEAVEN: Our unique layout allows us to offer private apartment hire to larger groups ensuring privacy for you and your friends. Due to the fact that we can provide separate facilities we are happy to offer group accommodation to Stag and Hen parties. Conditions apply.
WANTING TO MAKE EDINBURGH HOME FOR A WHILE? Then come and see us about our amazing long-term rates in one of our long-term apartments. Our friendly staff will also happily help you find a job and get settled in this amazing city, helping you to experience the most memorable working holiday of your life.
FROM WAVERLEY STATION
Use the Market Street Exit...you may have to climb some stairs as the exit is on the other side of some of the platforms. Go to the Market Street Exit and turn RIGHT out of the station and we only a few seconds down the street on the other side of the road. If you exit onto Waverley bridge simply turn left and follow the instructions for the airport bus.
Walk down to Princess Street, then turn right and then left, going around the station and along Waverley Bridge, at the roundabout on the far side of the station turn left and we are located on the right hand side about 50mtrs down.