60 lovely fresh and airy bedrooms - quiet, cosy and friendly, individually furnished - some featuring polished pine floors and pine furniture, others attractive wall to wall carpeting. Ground floor rooms are available.
You can choose from a varied choice of accommodation, from single rooms to family suites, the majority of which offer en-suite facilities, direct dial telephone, colour television and complimentary tea making facilities.
Full Scottish breakfast is included in the Price.
Perfectly positioned within this outstanding conservation area of Glasgow city centre, the Victorian House stands in a terrace of traditional town houses and is well placed for anyone interested in shopping, eating out, theatre, cinema, music, dance, art and architecture. 3 bed room has 1 double and 1 single bed,Quad room has 2 double beds.family room has 1 single and 1 double bed.Double room has 1 double bed,twin rooms have 2 single beds.
**Please note our 3 bed family room has 1 double bed and 1 single bed.
Please note we operate a 48 hour cancellation policy
2.At first set of traffic lights, you are turning left into Sauchiehall Street.
3.At the next set of traffic lights on Sauchiehall Street turn left again up a steep hill which is Garnet Street.
4. Take first right into Renfrew Street and we are about 100 yards along on the left.
From the West (Airport) (M8)
1. Coming over the Kingston Bridge, keep to the left lane and take the exit at junction 19 (M8) marked city centre, which will sweep round in a curve over a flyover.
2. Go straight through the first set of lights past the Forte Crest Hotel on the right and turn first left up the hill into Blythswood Street.
3. Just past Blythswood Square, turn left into Bath Street. Follow Bath Street to the lights at Elmbank Street (King's Theatre on the left) and turn right.
4. At the next set of traffic lights turn into Sauchiehall Street and immediately turn left again up the steep hill which is Garnet Street.
5. Take first right into Renfrew Street and we are about 100 yards on the left.
By Rail or Bus
1. A few minutes by taxi from either Glasgow Central or Queens Street stations.
2. A few minutes by taxi from the Buchanan bus station.