P.O.Box 62695, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
While staying in Ethiopia;
• Ethiopia is said to be an ornithologist’s paradise, as it inhabits over 850 species of birds (23 of them are endemics) while 103 species of mammals (7 of them are endemics) have been recorded, too. The vegetation is one of the most diverse and abundant in Africa, and many of our National Parks are recognized as some of the last remaining untouched wilderness of Africa.
• Explore the breathtaking scenery, rugged but majestic mountains and pristine cultural diversity maintained by perpetual history.
• Seek out one of Africa's mightiest Blue Nile Waterfall where waters hiss and roar, plummeting a mile wide into a seething cauldron far below.
• The vibrant beat of drums and dance enthrall your senses as you explore the untouched but exotic cultural mosaic of Ethiopian multi ethnics. While on safari, you will have time to meet the people of Ethiopia and experience their culture, traditions and warm hospitality.
• It matters not if clients could be aged below 12 or above 70, a family or a honeymoon couple, a group of friends or a person traveling alone - we don’t have fixed departure and we arrange tours accordingly to suit your time and pocket.
• We also specialize in Film and Photographic Safari planning, arrangements and logistics.
General speaking, our company (well organized having dedicated and experienced tourism experts) is always at your disposal to offer advice, information and options to help you to plan your special interest tours of a lifetime - there is no extra cost or obligation for this service. We make your travel and destination arrangements and reservations when you are ready.
Ethiopian Millennium it will be celebrated on Sept. 12, 2007 but goes through Sept. 11, 2008 E.C, Ethiopians and friends of Ethiopia from around the world can come together and commemorate the transition to this unique millennium. Focusing on the county and its people, the year long Ethiopian Millennium Celebration will provide the world the true image of what makes Ethiopia a special place as the “Cradle of Mankind” integrated with a unique historical, cultural and natural environment. Amid the magic and wonder of this ancient land, they will create memories to last a lifetime. At the capital festival includes different activities like Our Millennium - musical extravaganza, 'Africa Week- 'Buy Ethiopian', 'Wubnesh Ethiopia' - Beautiful Ethiopia, Three Exhibitions on Ethiopia's Heritage, Millennium Parks, and Coffee Museum.