Voted as one of the Worlds 10 Best Hostels (Hostelworld) every year since opening in 2005, the EastSeven Berlin Hostel is THE independent and comfortable Hostel in central Berlin.
Starting at USD $ 16
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
THE HOSTEL IN BERLIN CENTRE, PRENZLAUER BERG AND MITTE
The EastSeven Berlin Hostel is located 80m from the underground station "Senefelder Platz" on the U2 metroline - 2 stops from Alexander Platz. All airports, long distance railway stations and the central bus station in Berlin are easy to reach by public transport.
Staying with the EastSeven Berlin Hostel puts you right in the center of Berlin Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg - these vibrant districts with their exciting sights are the ideal place for travelers seeking the true spirit of Berlin.
With us you will ...
• stay in Berlin´s hippest district Prenzlauer Berg
• discover the relaxed part of Berlin
• shop till you drop in Berlin´s off-beat fashion shops on Kastanienallee
• enjoy Berlin´s great bars/clubs/cafes all around us
• walk to Berlin´s centre, Alexander Platz, Hackescher Markt, Kollwitzplatz etc.
• reach main touristic sights within 10 Minutes from the Hostel - eg. Brandenburger Tor, Reichstag, Eastside Gallery, Checkpoint Charlie, Museumsinsel etc.
• be able to book bicycles for your own tour.
• find some of Berlin`s best flea markets near the Hostel
• receive all the info you need for an amazing stay
... and after a hard day´s walking, why not recover in EastSeven´s lush garden with some selected german beers!
SMALL HOSTEL - GREAT SERVICE
• Free Wi-Fi internet in all rooms
• The price includes all taxes (VAT + Berlin City Tax)
• No curfew, open 24h with door code
• Reception: 7h00 - 24h00
• Late check-out 12h00
• Simple all-you-can-eat continental breakfast buffet (Italian style lattes/tea with free refill; cereals, toast, jam, fruit)
• Reasonably priced laundry and drying service
• Self-catering kitchen
• Italian style lattes, selected German Beers (happy hour), soft drinks
• Discounts in many places around us
• We can organize bicycles for you
• Daily pub crawl pickup
• Lockers in the dorms, Safe at the reception
• Linen included
• Luggage storage next to the reception
• Walking tour from the hostel (English, 4h)
• Computer terminals in the lounge
• Berlin maps and city info at reception and online
• Hot, strong showers available 24/7, hairdryers in the bathroom
• Charcoal for your BBQ
• We will help you with booking trains, buses end and printing your tickets
• Board games and Library
…and of course many Berlin insider tips
RELAX IN BERLIN'S CLEAN, COMFORTABLE & INDIVIDUAL ROOMS
We offer singles, doubles, twins and dorms with comfortable furniture and lockers, on 4 floors.
All rooms are well furnished with cupboards, lockers, reading lights and plugs, colored walls, mirrors, thick curtains, fans, strong heaters and, of course, beds with high quality mattresses.
All floors have several bathrooms separated by gender with extra cabins for WC and shower and with hairdryers. Showers are hot and free, 24h. We clean the bathrooms 3 times a day.
Please note - it is an old building without an elevator.
If you just want to hang out for a while - we have a private garden with wooden decks, a BBQ area and hammocks or you can surf the internet in the cozy lounge. We offer a book exchange shelf, board games, a sound system for your mp3 collection (and Spotify), terminals with Skype .
T there is free and strong WiFi in all rooms and the self catering kitchen is large and fully equipped.
All this makes EastSeven Berlin Hostel a real hostel, a place where it is easy to meet other travelers
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
Rates & Availability
EastSeven Berlin hostel offers
fair priced accommodation in Berlin's inner city. We are central, well equipped, have a private garden and we put focus on "Gemütlichkeit" (coziness). That´s why we are different to many other hostels
. ..... and we do not belong to a large, anonymous hostel group.
Linen is included, Breakfast and Towels cost a little extra.
All prices are in Euro (€) and per bed
Rates are seasonal and subject to change. Unlike many other hostels we include the Berlin City tax of 5%
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Joerg Schoepfel (View My Profile)
|EastSeven Berlin Hostel|
Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany
Voted as one of the Worlds 10 Best Hostels (Hostelworld) every year since opening in 2005, the EastSeven Berlin Hostel is THE independent and comfortable Hostel in central Berlin. Conveniently located between the hustle and bustle of Berlin Mitte (the city's central district) and charming Prenzlauer Berg, the EastSeven Berlin Hostel offers the best of Berlin. Surrounded by cafés, restaurants, bars, clubs and great shops, you won't have to go far from the Hostel to find what you´re looking for. Walk to Alexanderplatz, the heart of Berlin, or visit the famous Mauer Park fleamarket.
Unlike larger chain hostels, the EastSeven Berlin Hostel fosters a relaxed atmosphere where it's easy to chat to the staff or make friends in the lounge, kitchen or in the cosy garden of the Hostel. Enjoy Italian coffee or German beer with our fellow Hostel guests, log on to our free wireless internet in the lounge or listen to your mp3 player through our sound system.
Our English-speaking staff will happily provide you with maps, information and tips on where to go in Berlin. Walking tours for Berlin leave from the EastSeven Hostel twice daily - or you can hire a bike and create your own route through the city.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our Hostel in Berlin!
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
Joerg SchoepfelEastSeven Berlin Hostel
Schwedter Str. 7
Berlin, Germany 10119Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter