Kyoto Bakpak Hostel -BY BACKPACKERS 4 BACKPACKERS !!! The most hippest and Central hostel in downtown Kyoto city - Right in midst of everything you need for your vacation! rignt next kiyamachi - Kawarachi and close beside is Gion, the Gesha Town...
Revelers and party animals bust out moves with the hordes of Japanese that frequent this area. Anything goes, so get dressed up and bust out your best moves in either Kiyamachi or Gion followed by a midnight stroll along the Kamogawa river banks to e...
Welcome to bAKpAK Gion Hostel, Kyoto ,Japan! Centrally located in downtown Kyoto city ,In the Gion geisha District Located in the centre of Downtown Kyoto city! Visitors have luxurious advantage of being in front of the spectacular Kaomagma Rive...
Opened in Jun 2009.NAGOMI is traditional japanese style guest house. All room is japanese style.It is a remodled 80 years old traditional Japanese house and converted into guest house Our guest house is located in north of downtown, about 30-40mi...
WE ARE LOCATED AT THE MOST CENTERED LOCATION OF OSAKA CITY in Japan "NAMBA", area. Have all you need for an overnight stay or longer on shared dormitories or private accommodation from Y1950 dormitories and Y3500 private prices per person per night....
Our dormitories and private rooms are located in the heart of the city...
Shared accommodation for only JY 2.650.00 a night or JY 16.695.00 for 7 days or a flat rate of JY 42.000 a month. The rate of 2.650 per night is based on a 3-night minimim stay and breakfast is 'not' included....
The Petit Hotel Kyoto is budget hotel accommodation in Kyoto city, ideally located around the Kyoto Imperial Palace, the Nijo Castle and the renowned Nishijin Textile Center. Whether you are backpacking in Japan, independent traveller, in a group, o...
We have WIFI internet access for all floors.
We are located on the main street, so you can find us easily.
We are selling discount coupon for Spa World, 900Yen a person.
*You can leave your luggage in our office before checking in and after checking out.
* No curfew!
* Security system, with video cameras watching 24-hours.
* Every room has a private shower and toilet with body soap and two-in-one shampoo.
* Air conditioner, air cleaner with dust filter!!
* In all rooms, beds are a little wider than the Japanese ordinary bed size.
*Free internet access in each room with LAN Cable.
*Free self cooking facility on the 1st. floor.
(frying pans and pots are available for use.)
* Non smoking floor.
* Ladies priority floor.
* You can use linens, towels, disposable slippers, bathrobe and tooth brush for free.
* Very close to 'Doubutsuenmae' station. (on Midosuji subway line & on Sakaisuji subway line)
* Also close to Nankai Shin-Imamiya station (5 min. walk) and JR Shin-Imamiya station (2 min. walk).
There are direct trains from Kansai airport (KIX)
Easy access to Nara, Kyoto, Kobe and other famous sightseeing places.
* Only 5 min. by direct train to Namba and Shin-saibashi area where lots of bars, clubs, shopping malls and restaurants.
* Osaka (Umeda)-20 min. by train.
* Nara- 1 hour by train.
* Kyoto- 1 hour by train.
* Koya Mountain - 2 hours by train
* Himeji - 2 hours by Express train.
* Universal Studio Japan - 20 min. by train.
There are direct trains from Kansai Airport (KIX).
1. Nankai line to 'Shin-Imamiya' station
2. JR line to 'Shin-Imamiya' station
Also there are direct trains from major stations:
1. From Osaka station: Only 20 min. by JR loop line.
2. From Shin-Osaka station: 30 min. by Subway Midosuji line.
Access to HOTEL CHUO SELENE from the nearest train & subway stations:
From the Subway Midosuji and Sakaisuji Lines 'Dobutsuen mae' Station: Take Exit 1 or 3 (about 1 min. by walk)
From the Japan Railway(JR) Loop line 'Shin-Imamiya' Station: Take East Exit (about 2 min. by walk)
1. Take East exit, turn right and cross left at traffic lights.(Taishi crossing)
2. Go straight about 100 m. it takes 1 min. by walk.
3. Soon you will see Hotel Chuo.
4. The next building is HOTEL CHUO SELENE!!!
From the Nankai line 'Shin-Imamiya' station : about 5 min. by walk.
|Hotel Chuo Selene|
1-1-11 Taishi, Nishinari-Ku, Osaka, Japan