- You get hotel quality for hostel prices
- Our hostel has a central location and is easy to approach , the train stationand the airport are close
- Each room has it\'s own bathroom, toilette and telephone so you can enjoy your stay in full privacy
-All of our bathrooms were beautifully refurbished in 2011
- We have a fully equipped kitchen in which you can prepare your meal (a supermarket in 3 minutes)
- We can offer: 1,2,3,4 bedded comfortable rooms (no bunk beds), laundry facilities, free sheets, TV room, lobby, free luggage room and safe for valuables, free city maps at reception, bike rental and parking.
- We welcome you at the reception 24 hours a day, there is no curfew, no lockout or age limit
- We believe that cleanliness is half health so we take it seriously
- Our rooms are non-smoking areas
- You can ask for a wake-up call if you feel you will need it
- If you wish you can meet backpackers, interesting people form around the world.
We are located in the centre of Salzburg, our building lies right next to the river of Salzach. In only 10 minutesyou can reach the old city of Salzburg, where you can find the Birthouse of Mozart, the castele of Salzburg, and the medieval buildings.
Our hostel is ideal for couples and small groups who can relax in a really quiet and safe environment. At the same time if you are looking for some party and excitement you can find it in the neighbourhood as well.
In 5 minutes by walk you can enjoy the most authentic brewery not just in Salzburg, but in the whole Bavarian area, so if you are interested in the local beer culture you don\'t have to go far or dip into your purse too deep.
Our friendly, helpful staff has excellent knowledge of the city\'s hot spots and can help with tourist information and tips. We are always up to date if it comes to the parties, concerts or any kind of cultural and sport events.
You can also book at the reception for different sightseeing tours included the very famous ï¿½The Sound of Music Tourï¿½
Whether you want to party, shop, enjoy arts and culture or meet new people, you\'ve come to the right place.
Strawberry Hostel is a relaxed and fun atmosphere from which to begin your adventures in Salzburg.
Open from 1st July ï¿½ 13th September
After the bridge turn left at Franz-Josef-Kai. Walk 100 meters, till
Strubergasse. The hostel is on the corner. The rooms have a beautiful sight
on the river Salzach.
From the airport:
It takes about 15 minutes by taxi (5km). From the airport to the city centre is approx. € 8,-
|Link Code |