Special Features include:
* FREE evening snack meal every night
* FREE tea and coffee 24/7
* FREE linen and duvets
* Blend Bar and Cafe with great discounts for guests
* Female Only Dorms
* MAD Travel Shop
* Organized Activities
* We offer discounts for MAD card holders
Only minutes away from bus stops with transportation to Bus and Railway Stations, Ferry Ports, and Airports. Minutes to the waterfront, Te Papa Museum, Cuba St with its mouth watering cuisine, Courtenay Place with its fantastic nightlife and Lambton Quay, a shopping haven for any shopaholics out there!
Nomads Capital offers a variety of accommodation styles:
* 4, 6, 8 and 10 bed dorms with shared facilities
* Standard double/twin private rooms with bathrooms
* Elite double/twin private rooms with with bathrooms
All rooms include security card access, fresh linen and lockers in some dorm rooms. Nomads Capital offers shared kitchen facilities, shared lounge areas, 24 hour reception, laundry facilities and a private outdoor BBQ area.
Blend is our onsite bar and cafe offering great deals on food and drink for guests, with daily activities for all!
Check out Time: 10am
Check in Time: 2pm
Airport Shuttle Van:
* Cost is $15-$17 one way.
* Simply call us on our Freecall Number on arrival and we'll sort out the rest.
* If there are 3 or more people, it will be the cheapest!
* A taxi ride will cost about $25 to Nomads Capital and will take approx. 20 minutes depending on traffic.
How to get to the accommodation from the railway station (if applicable):
Take a local bus from just out of the station and to the right on Bunny St. Buses 1, 2, 14, 43 & 44 Destination, Courtney Place. Get off at Wakefield Street. Cost about $2.
or a 10 minute walk to Nomads Capital: walk down Customhouse Quay, then Jervois Quay, turn right into Taranaki Street and first right onto Wakefield Street, Nomads Capital two blocks along on the left hand side.
How to get to the accommodation by car (including nearest parking):
From ROUTE 1 - Through the Terrace Tunnel, follow the motorway to the end into Vivian Street, turn third left into Taranaki, and third left onto Wakefield Street, Nomads Capital 100m on the right.
From the InterIslander terminal, follow the signs to city centre along Aotea Quay, Waterloo Quay, Customhouse Quay, Jervois Quay turn right into Taranaki Street and first right onto Wakefield Street, Nomads Capital two blocks along on the left hand side.
There is a public car park building at the rear of the Property.