Hostel Amigo is located in the heart of the Historic District of Mexico City, very close to tourist attractions and the subway (Metro).
We offer a comfortable and friendly atmosphere with a multilingual staff that will help you with whatever you need in order to make your stay in Mexico City a memorable experience. Museums, attractions, historic buildings and monuments, concerts, restaurants and the well-known nightlife are some of the things that this city offers.
Hostel Amigo is the perfect place to make friends from all over the world and share experiences in a place that welcomes you with open arms.
******Free Airport Pick Up******
If you are staying 3 or more nights enjoy our Free Airport Pick up. Email us for details.
- Must be a 3 consecutive night stay.
- Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 AM to 8PM (Last call to request free
Pick Up 7:15 pm)
- Is valid only from Mexico City airport (not Toluca or any bus station)
- This service can´t change for drop off
We provide all the necessary services so that your stay in the biggest city in the world will be an unforgettable experience.
- Free 24-hour Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Buffet breakfast included
- City, Market and Anthropology Museum Tours (Entrance fee not included, please tip the guide at the end of the tour)
- Free use of lockers (only in dormitory rooms)
- Sheets and towels included
- Laundry service
- Airport Pick-up : We do have the free airport pick up service, its necessary for you to call us on the day of your arrival at this number: 01 800 7467835 (this number is toll free, you just need to make the phone call from any public phone booth AFTER you pass the custom and migration area, so we can send you our taxi). This service cost $ 150.00pesos or $ 12 USD extra charge $60.00 pesos or $ 6 USD if you have Surfboard.
See you in México Amigo !! We are gay -friendly Hostel !!!
Rates may change without notice.
If you arrive to the City of Mexico by the International Airport or some of the four terminals of buses, the surest thing to arrive at hostel is to use a Taxi Authorized.
The tickets of Taxi Authorized, have an approximate cost of $150 mexican pesos, are bought in the interior of the International Airport or of the terminals of buses and only you should indicate of the taxi the residence of The Hostel Casa Vieja.
Although this option is the surest and comfortable one, is not the most economic one, for which we suggest you that you consider to use the metro, this is the economic and practical, most efficient alternative, it has a cost of alone $3 mexican pesos.
How to arrive from Terminal de Autobuses de Oriente ('TAPO'):
If you take the metro in the terminal de Autobuses de Oriente in the station 'San Lazaro' with direction 'Observatorio' you descend in the station 'Sevilla' and search of the metro by where says 'Av. Chapultepec Nte.' The Hostel Casa Vieja is found to a block.
How to arrive since the Terminal de Autobuses del Sur:
If you take the metro in the exit of the terminal de Autobuses del Sur in the station 'Taxqueña' with direction 'Cuatro Caminos' you descend in the station 'Pino Suarez' and change to the line 1 with direction 'Observatorio' You descend in the station 'Sevilla' and search of the metro by where says 'Av. Chapultepec Nte.' The Hostel Casa Vieja is found to a block.
How to arrive since the Terminal de Autobuses Poniente:
If you take the metro in the exit of the terminal de Autobuses Poniente in the station 'Observatorio' with direction 'Pantitlán' you descend in the station 'Sevilla' Uses the stairs how if went to change of sense and search of the metro by where says 'Av. Chapultepec Nte.' The Hostel Casa Vieja is found to a block.
|Link Code |