The bed and breakfast
guest house inn
is located in Vence, Provence, Southern France, nestled between sea and mountains, only a ten minute walk from the Matisse Chapel and 5 minutes from the historic center of Vence.Visitors are welcome all year (except from nov 12 to dec 20) in a peaceful bower and exceptional setting with the unbeatable open view on the mountain of Vence and the "Baou des Blancs". Nice garden, swimming pool (4 X 8 meters) and private parking
Three double rooms each equipped in different styles with private bathrooms and toilets. Nice swimming pool (4 X 8 meters) with summer chairs. Private parking.
1. The room "Moulin Rouge" (20,6 sq m including bathroom and toilets) is a throwback to the "Belle époque" !Located on the first floor of the villa with a view on the garden and the swimming- pool, it has an independent entrance and is furnished with a "king size" canopy bed plus a small bed in a separate lounge.Decorated in warm shades, with curtains and spread covers embroidered with pearls and white roses, without a doubt the ideal room for lovers !The bathroom has a big shower, plenty of closet space, daylight and a nice garden view.
2. The "Arabian Nights Suite" (24 sqm) for 2 to 4 persons is entirely decorated in shades of lavender and wisteria, magnificent blue curtains, a pink bedspread and small white beaded cushions.Two communicating bedrooms en suite with shower for 4 persons, both located on the first floor of the villa with an independent entrance and direct access to the garden and to the swimming pool.First bedroom accommodation : 2 twin-beds measuring 90 x 200 cm each. One table with two chairs. Garden and swimming-pool view.Second bedroom accommodation : double bed 140 X 190 cm. Garden view.Bathroom (4 sqm) with shower separately (a few meters) from the bedrooms.
3. The "Azur Nights" room (11,4 sqm) simply radiates ! It is entirely decorated in lovely shades of blue and lavender, with a wrought-iron bed.Accommodation : double bed measuring 160 x 200 cm.View on the Vence Mountains.Bathroom (4,3 sqm) painted in a pretty green monochrome, a large shower stall with daylight.This bedroom for 2 persons is located on the first floor of the villa with a view on the mountains.
Many restaurants only 10 minutes walk from the b&b
, private swimming pool, private parking, 6 miles from the beach, 10 miles from Nice airport.
Breakfast is included in price.
Policies & Restrictions
- Minimum stay : 2 nights ( 5 nights from July 1st to August 31st)- Arrivals from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm during the week, and from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm the week-end
- Departure before 10:00 am
- Breakfast served between 08:30 am and 09:30 am (from 9 to 10:00 on week-ends) - (Continental Breakfast - croissants, bread, butter, jam, orange juice)
- Pets not allowed
- No credit cards - Only cash
- 50% deposit at reservation, balance payment upon arrival- A surcharge of 25 Euros is invoiced (not included above) if payment by traveler or international check.
- Cancellations are possible without surcharge up to 5 working days prior to arrival (for cancellations less than 5 working days before arrival, 50% of the total cost is invoiced).- Early departures cannot be refunded.- Children are welcome over 14 years.
- No smoking guest rooms
Rates & Availability
Moulin Rouge: 85-95 Euros/nt for 2 persons including breakfast, tax & private parking
Arabian Nights: 140-160 Euros/nt for 2-4 persons including breakfast, tax & private parking
Azur Nights: 75-85 Euros/nt for 2 persons including breakfast, tax & private parking
Supplementary bed: 25.00 Euros/nt
Closed from November 12 to December 19
Closed from November 12 to December 20
Rates above according to bedroom type and season:
High season starts from March 31 to September 30 included and from December 19 to January 5.
On the A8 exit 47 Vence (from Cannes) or exit 48 (from Nice, Airport), then follow the route to Vence. Do not drive to the direction "Vence Centre Historique"Once in Vence, take the last exit on your right at the roundabout and follow the sign " Nall Art Association".
Then, turn right at " Holy Chapel Ste Anne" along "Chemin du Baric", then take your first left (boulevard du Maréchal de Lattre).
"Allée du Bois" is a small impasse/cul de sac, 50 metres further on the right side of the "boulevard du Maréchal de Lattre", nr 125.
From October 1st to November 11 included, stay 3 nights and get the 4th night free.
|Room Arabian Nights|| 140 Euro|| 160 Euro||per night 4 persons|
|Room Moulin Rouge|| 85 Euro|| 95 Euro||per night 2 persons|
|Room Moulin Rouge|| 110 Euro|| 120 Euro||per night 3 persons|
|Room Azur Nights|| 75 Euro|| 85 Euro||per night 2 persons|
|Room Arabian Nights|| 980 Euro|| 1,120 Euro||per week 4 persons|
|Room Moulin Rouge|| 595 Euro|| 665 Euro||per week 2 persons|
|Room Moulin Rouge|| 770 Euro|| 840 Euro||per week 3 persons|
|Room Azur Nights|| 525 Euro|| 595 Euro||per week 2 persons|
*Please contact advertiser
for rates & availability for your travel dates.
- Special Offer