Alibi Hostel has colorful rooms and a groovy indoor Graffiti Gallery spread throughout its floors. In the common room you can relax, plan your trip on or meet some cool traveler buddies. It might be the ideal starting point for that international pub crawling or clubbing night� For sleeping you can choose among double rooms, private fours, dorms (8 bed) or even a 6 bed private en suite with kitchen on the top, overlooking to Ljubljanica river.
We also offer special conditions and discounts for groups. Call us or send your enquiry after booking and we will be glad to help you!
Hint: you can book your stay- and transfer -to Piran, the most beautiful town of Slovene coast, at our reception. Just ask for ALIBI hostels PIRAN.
Tourist tax not included in the price (1, 01 EUR per person per night).
If you come from the Train Station:
- Just head south towards downtown taking Miklosiceva street. Once you end up at the Preseren square just turn left across the famous three bridges, then immediately right and continue by the riverside on Cankarjevo nabrezje until you end up in front of the Casablanca bar.
- We are located in the next building and our entrance is in the corner of both buildings.
If you come from the Airport:
- Take the main Celovska street towards the centre, then just continue straight on Gosposvetska street, make the right turn at Ajdovscina square, then continue on Slovenska street and turn left at the third traffic lights to Kongresni trg and Zvezda park where you can park your car.
- Once you are in Kongresni trg, all you have to do is to cross the river Ljubljanica either over the Three Bridges (Tromostovje) or over Sustarski most to get to Cankarjevo nabrezje where there are many bars.
- One of them is Casablanca bar and our entrance is in the corner of Casablanca bar and the next building.'
|Link Code |